Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awake the Drakes achievement. Need Onyxia and Blazing still. I've done Onyxia weekly kill for ages, multiple chars even when I can be bothered, but I've yet to even start on doing Blazing every week. I'll get it eventually though.

Nalak mount, so I can never step foot into pandaria again. Been doing it since pandaria to no avail of course. Today its 6 chars (12 rolls), might go up to 7-8 (14-16 rolls respectively) in 6.2. Gladly Nalak is one of those bosses that you can pretty much solo courtesy of guards on as low as newly dinged level 90 characters with no gear whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Nalak mount, so I can never step foot into pandaria again. Been doing it since pandaria to no avail of course. Today its 6 chars (12 rolls), might go up to 7-8 (14-16 rolls respectively) in 6.2. Gladly Nalak is one of those bosses that you can pretty much solo courtesy of guards on as low as newly dinged level 90 characters with no gear whatsoever.
    I've tried to do this with a few of my 90s and haven't received credit for the kill :/
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

"Solo'ed" Nalak tonight with a lvl 90, still works, just make sure you do some damage to him.

On OT, 113 Madness kills now.. still no Blazing..

Deleted
    Sha Mount.
    Ji-Kun.

Screw the rest, I`ll be farming them but in a much more careless manner and without the religiosity with which I farm Sha.

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I've tried to do this with a few of my 90s and haven't received credit for the kill :/
    Yea it bugs out if you are the only one. Either wait for random passer-by or try multi-windowing him on 2+ of your chars (pull with 1st char, make sure guards take him on, open 2nd WOW window meanwhile, log in, choose ur 2nd chracter who was prematurely parked there, hit boss before it dies, log again, choose 3rd char etc ... if you got an SSD, should be ez).
    You end up getting 3x loot ... I mean 6x gold, but yea, you get what I mean

Deleted
    I haven't farmed lately but i've done alot of tk runs and have not yet got alar.. I've seen it drop 3 TIMES but this was when it was not soloable or very hard to solo...