Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

I got an average of 196 ms, but it's probably higher most of the day, felt really good just now when I did it. Did another try and got 190 ms this time so new average is 193 ms.
    Last edited by Jpp; 2015-05-21 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    average 285. That bothers me to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

238ms reaction time
    23k memory.

Overall 76percentile.

How accurate could that be on an online test? If your internet is slow you will get a higher ms.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadNeos View Post
    How accurate could that be on an online test? If your internet is slow you will get a higher ms.
    Because it's for fun.

I was sitting at around 280, but I blame the laptop (slightly). I would imagine it would be a bit faster with a mouse over a clickpad.

Deleted
    It runs client side, Internet speed shouldn't matter, only your pc. And if it's lagging on a webpage like that, you need a new one anyway ;P

Getting 340 average on an iPad lying down. Feels bad man. Gonna try with a mouse tomorrow.

I was averaging 215, but had a muscle twitch and got a 4. Fuck all of you.

(I never even saw the screen flicker just pure luck, I'm still going to brag about it though.)
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    247 average. I'm sleepy and my mouse is slow and I have high latency and there's a delay in the site response that alters the time and I didn't drink my coffee and etc etc.

243?! Yeah, latency, me too!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Mine's awful. Got an average of 273 ms.

15+ Year Old Account
    There can be many factors, your monitor, your mouse, not sure if internet would factor into it.

I do know that my reaction time is much worse than say when I was 16-17. While I am 22, I can tell I am getting a little slower.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'd imagine a 144hz monitor gives an advantage on the test but mine isn't hooked up at the moment. Either way I'm sure I'll score badly. I play mostly turned based games and rpgs.

This is a joke, lol. Your internet's MS interferes with your reaction time. Down, and then again Up. Monitor refresh rate is another negative factor against you. Totally inaccurate.
    Last edited by Teye; 2015-05-21 at 03:46 AM.

273 average. Old as shit.

Honestly I'm surprised it's that low

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    I got 213MS

the scoreboard says the highscore is 100MS, are those people cheating?

Please tell me they're cheating, else I'm slow as fuck
    Not cheating just asain.

10+ Year Old Account
    303 because I'm tired.
    Putin khuliyo