696 Feral DPS LF MYTHIC RAID GUILD *WEEKEND HOURS*

696 Feral DPS LF weekend raiding guild that fits my hours. Currently took a few weeks off from raiding with my current guild because work and the raid hours have not been fun and causing me to have stress. I am a high parsing feral and will show logs if interested. Was 6/7M HM and currently 6/10 BRF Mythic. I know all the fights and do an extensive amount of research on my class and encounters. Looking for a laid back guild who pushes mythic progression at a good rate and enjoys each others company. I like beer. A lot of it. Thanks. If interested add me on bnet. McKee#1308

Hello Paabst! I checked your logs. All but Hans/Franz look great! We can talk about it all sometime if you're interested. We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

Our current progression is 7/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. We killed Operator Tho'gar on the 31st. We look to down Maidens in the upcoming weeks.
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0