15+ Year Old Account

695 Resto druid seeking core healing spot in heroic guild / willing to fc/server xfer

7/7 10/10 Heroic resto druid seeking core healing spot in heroic guild - you don't necessarily have to be 10/10 - maybe you're 7 or 8/10 and have a healing spot open.

Me:

Older player (30s) - professional with 6-10 hours a week tops for raiding - would prefer guild with same sort of makeup
    Always raid prepared, early, great attitude
    Have been playing / raiding since vanilla
    easy going, monty python type sense of humour, but zero tolerance for assholes

Looking for:

EST raid guild - weeknights 2 nights optimal, 3 max - heroic / mythic guild
    Core healing spot - I can offspec boomkin very well, but I prefer healing and it's what makes the game fun to me

PM me for toon info and logs and we can talk more.

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (25+)
    Progression: 4/7 Mythic HM, 3/10 Mythic BRF
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hey! I'd love to chat with you about Death Panel on Cenarius. We are an Alliance guild on Cenarius looking for some core raiders to finish filling out our roster as we are working on Mythics. We are 10/10 H BRF 2/7M HM and have gotten Mythic Beastlord down to 2% but need to fill some spots as real life has taken away some of our raiders. We raid Wednesdays 9-11pm and Fridays/Saturdays 9-Midnight Pacific Time.

We are a fun guild and spend time joking around and having a good time and make raiding a really fun experience but we aren't casual. We push content and want to see bosses die :P

If you are interested in chatting with me about our guild please add me to btag Carishia#1385
    Thanks!

Hey there, Rifter!
    We are in the market for a class that has the ability to swing. We are currently rolling with 4 healers, and are doing well for ourselves with 4. I would ultimately like to put a Balance Druid in this place, so when we do have the need for another healer going forward (deeper into Mythics), its a quick switch! Anywho, Ill leave our general copy and paste.

No Mercy in this Dojo is looking for driven and motivated individuals to incorporate into our core team. We pride ourselves on the minimal schedule we maintain due to real life obligations. With that being said, using our time efficiently and effectively is required. Quality over quantity is key.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...M-3days-LF-DPS

In the link above, is our recruitment thread. Read through it, if things piques your interest, lets get the ball rolling in the right direction! My realID can also be found in the thread.

Good Luck in your search!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Hey there Rifter! Im Tankstâ, Guild Recruitment Officer of Salvation. We are looking for a resto/balance druid that not only can play both respectively when needed but can also make our raid times consistently. Our raid times are posted below. We are 9/10H and sub 15% on Heroic Blackhand. Even if we were to kill Heroic Blackhand we are below the required 20 people needed to begin mythic asap. Your addition would bring us one step closer to that and strengthening our healer core. My btag is posted at the bottom along with other info about Salvation. i look forward to hearing back from you! Happy Guild Hunting!

[H] Salvation (est. 2007) is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Cenarion Circle.

Objective

We are actively recruiting players for Mythic content.Mythic Mode Progression is our goal! Keeping this in mind Salvation is ramping up recruitment efforts to facilitate certain classes missing or desperately in need of our introduction into Mythic.

We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!

Raiding Schedule

We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:15pm to 9:15pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays.

Current Content Requirements

We are looking for reliable players that can make a vast majority of our raids. With this in mind those players must be willing to learn, adapt, take some criticism, and seek to better their effectiveness during raid.

• Ideally for us you should have or be in progress of receiving your ilvl715 legendary ring.
    • Item level of 660 or above.
    • Your gear must be enchanted and gemmed appropriately to your class.
    • Must have knowledge of Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry boss mechanics. Reference Icyveins, Gabestah, Fatboss, Line of Sight Gaming or other videos/forums that may help increase your performance in raid.
    • Have Mumble installed and working. A microphone to communicate is also required.

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up. Outstanding applications will always be considered.

How to Join
    To join please sign up on our website at:

salvationcc.guildlaunch.com

To get a hold of the me in-game via Battle.net for questions or concerns:

Tankstâ: Zanngetsu#1255

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1487

Hi Rifter!

I would love to chat with you! I'm GM of Exergy on Proudmoore and we are 8/10 Heroic. We have an immediate core spot for a druid healer! Here is my btag Dreggz#1805. We raid 2 days of the week.

I'm usually online on bnet or in-game all day and evening so feel free to add me.

Have a great day!

Dreggz

Hi there! {A}<Exergy> on Proudmoore is seeking a Resto druid to have some fun and keep progressing with us. We are currently 9/10H and have a full clear on normal and heroic Highmaul as well as normal BRF.

We currently raid 2 nights a week..Wed/Thurs 9-12am Est, but are considering a possible third day for a little more progression in 6.2. Id like to chat more if you are interested. Btag#Heather1582 if you'd like more info