Thread: KGPanels

KGPanels

Hello, i have a Question. It is possible with KGPanels to get a Chatbox like this:

curseforge.com/media/images/44/503/hunterdefault.png

and it is possible to assigned every Addon to the Background that have i created?

Like then i'am done with the Background for Skada can i assign Skada in it to move both Frames to the same Time to have the Same UI for every my 22 Toons?

To get the buttons like that you'll need to use a chat addon. You probably won't need to use kg panels to create the background and borders. Prat 3.0 can do that.

For your toons, in the profile section, create a layout. That layout will appear for all characters until you build another layout and assign it to a character. Don't use profiles, use different layouts.

For the backgrounds yes, in the settings parent it to a frame. You can make a macro
    /script ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())
    assign it to a hotkey, and mouseover your Skada. The chat frame will show you what it's called. In kg panels options, parent a frame to the name of the Skada window, and anchor it to the Skada window. It's easier to anchor it from the center. Before you do that, resize the window to be at least bigger than Skada. Then you can decorate it, like recoloring and changing the border color and transparency. You can do that for every UI element.

This addon adds Blizzard graphics to kg panels so you have the option of using them: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Blizzard.html

Deleted
    I believe that's ElvUI with Asphyxia's edit. Check tukui's forums for it

Quote Originally Posted by phillys View Post
    To get the buttons like that you'll need to use a chat addon. You probably won't need to use kg panels to create the background and borders. Prat 3.0 can do that.

For your toons, in the profile section, create a layout. That layout will appear for all characters until you build another layout and assign it to a character. Don't use profiles, use different layouts.

For the backgrounds yes, in the settings parent it to a frame. You can make a macro
    /script ChatFrame1:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName())
    assign it to a hotkey, and mouseover your Skada. The chat frame will show you what it's called. In kg panels options, parent a frame to the name of the Skada window, and anchor it to the Skada window. It's easier to anchor it from the center. Before you do that, resize the window to be at least bigger than Skada. Then you can decorate it, like recoloring and changing the border color and transparency. You can do that for every UI element.

This addon adds Blizzard graphics to kg panels so you have the option of using them: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Blizzard.html
    You can use /fstack to bring up a list of all frames under your cursor, and it'll highlight them as well.