Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Teacher lets 8th grade students have sex in class

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...-storag/nmJqZ/
    http://fox2now.com/2015/05/19/teache...torage-closet/

STONE MOUNTAIN, Ga. —

A DeKalb County middle school teacher and coach has been arrested after a mother claims he allowed students to have sex in his classroom closet.

Quinton Wright was arrested Tuesday afternoon and has been charged with four misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I'm betting he gets more time than female Teachers who actually have sex with their students
    Last edited by zenkai; 2015-05-21 at 12:44 PM.

Doesn't matter, had sex.

That's sickening ... Although, there is going to be a big difference between allowing them to have sex, and those students having sex on his watch.

Its Dekalb County it doesn't surprise me at all. Fucking cesspool.

Deleted
    All of my wats.

What a considerate teacher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...-storag/nmJqZ/
    http://fox2now.com/2015/05/19/teache...torage-closet/

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

I'm betting he gets more time than female Teachers who actually have sex with their students
    and u are prob right

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the students were going to have sex anyways and the teacher game them a safe place to do it. While wrong, this guy doesn't deserve the sentence he is inevitably going to get.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    All of my what...

Deleted
    Inb4 people going "Nice", oh wait it's a male teacher and he hadn't actually had sex with any students himself. Still, what in the...

Coach seated at desk, reading his newspaper, feet up on the desk. Two kids enter the room.

"Coach can we borrow your closet?" says the boy.

"Wut?" Coach waves his hand impatiently. "Don't bother me, can't you see I'm reading the paper?"

Girl giggles.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Oh my god, teenagers having sex!? I bet they wouldn't have wanted to have sex if it wasn't for this guy. They would have been little angels otherwise. He has corrupted the angels... so he's like Diablo. I hope he drops some pretty epic loot.

Deleted
    Good on him for recognizing that teenagers are basically like a bunch of perpetually horny rabbits. Let them get it out of their system and they'll behave like actual people for a while.

He's the hero we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Oh my god, teenagers having sex!? I bet they wouldn't have wanted to have sex if it wasn't for this guy. They would have been little angels otherwise. He has corrupted the angels... so he's like Diablo. I hope he drops some pretty epic loot.
    People like you is exactly what is wrong with this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like you are what's wrong, zenkai. Stop being an oversensitive prick and take a joke once in a while.

"But he was being serious!!!!111!"
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    People like you are what's wrong, zenkai. Stop being an oversensitive prick and take a joke once in a while.

"But he was being serious!!!!111!"
    That didn't sound like a joke, don't be so thick.

That didn't sound like a joke, don't be so thick.
    Even if it wasn't a joke, he was still right. Sure, there's some stupidity if the teacher actually let them have sex, but I highly doubt they wouldn't of had sex if it wasn't for the teacher.

Deleted
    Please elaborate.

What the hell, lol

So would they blame the school if they just found a place to screw around themselves or would people be going "kids just being kids?