Deleted

[Pet battles] Help with what pets to choose to get most of the achievements done?

Hello!

Like many others, Pet Battles is something I just can't get into.. However, there's alot of achievementpoints to collect here so I really need to try again.

Is there like 3 affordable pets that will beat any trainer and any Pet Battle in general? (in the wild) I guess I could spend like 20k gold on said three pets if that is the case. Right now I have an Anubisan Idol at level 25.

I thought I'd go ahead and beat every trainer to start with and then the collection achievements.

Hey,

Emerald Proto-Drake (PP breed), Pandaren Water Spirit and Chrominius. If you have those 3 and the Idol you should be able to get by almost everything, you can also get a Mechanic Pandaren Dragonling which is very versatile.

That would be my top 5 :-).

Hey Arisel,

Agree with Umphred. Use a rare upgrade stone on especially the Drake and the MPD if you can.

If you're getting into pet battling, you need Battle Pet Breed ID, Rematch. Rematch is amazing for saving teams, auto loading them on trainers, lets you vastly speed up pet powerleveling. Check out warcraftpets.com for more resources. Although it is a bit old, here's a helpful guide: http://www.warcraftpets.com/communit...hp?f=10&t=4580

A Terrible Turnip is essential for pet collecting (Weakening blow).

If you need a rare upgrade stone and can't buy one on the AH, I'll hook you up. ORylai#1412

For starters, Every alt that hits level 100 can earn you an instant level 25 pet stone if you have unlocked the menagerie. They nerfed the pet battles that you have to do to unlock it, so it's really easy to start getting pets at level 25 by leveling up alts. Your level 25 Anubisath Idol can probably do it, it's a pretty solid pet used in a few of the trainer strats. An unborn val'kyr is also a great pet in any comp just about, but that might be out of reach since you only have a humanoid pet at 25 (undead counters humanoid) and they are rare to find, and also level 25. The mechanical pandaren dragonling, as pointed out is cheap enough on the AH and usable in a TON of situations. If you have a Core Hound Pup, that's a solid choice too, Howl is pretty good. It really depends on what you already have that's rare quality, don't waste time with any non rares...
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

sun reaver sentry this little dude helped me to start beat every trainer before spirits !

Deleted
    Zandalari Anklerender, Pandaren Water Spirit, Chrominius, Anubisath Idol, Bones Serpent (S/S), Darkmoon Tonk. These are all available on AH and wil down every trainer/legendary pet outside of the celestial tournament.