What's a popular mmorpg you recommend me?

I'm looking for a very popular mmorpg that has many and I mean MANY players playing. I was going to try Tera but im having trouble activating my account. I was playing world of warcraft but my time expired yesterday
    Since I like elves in mmorpgs, it would be best if the game had them. I rather be recommended a free to play mmo but I can also pay for it.

So give me a really good mmorpg or at least a really decent one

I was going to suggest World of Warcraft but it seems you let your time expire on it. AFAIK there isn't a more popular or better MMORPG.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    RuneScape

/dance

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    RuneScape

/dance
    Runescape was only good before it went to that weird 3D look.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

TERA is worth trying I still play it every couple months and it is very complete. WoW is still the most popular. There are a lot of cool Asian MMORPGs out that that are worth looking into. I personally enjoy TESO but it is more fun if you play it as a multiplayer Skyrim and not an MMORPG.

Final Fantasy XIV, The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online...

There are plenty of them out there, do some research and find one that piques your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Runescape was only good before it went to that weird 3D look.
    When did you last play it? Its gotten pretty in-depth now if you're into that. They even have WoW-style raids now, tier gear, limitless character customization and cosmetics. It blows WoW out of the water in terms of connecting player to character, you truly feel like you've created someone.

FFXIV after WoW has the most active players.

GW2 and ESO have alot of people at events.

ESO and GW2 are imo the two best MMOs on the market. I hear great things about FF14 but I have no personal experience with it.

FFXIV, SW:ToR, TERA, Rift, Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andycamacho100 View Post
    Since I like elves in mmorpgs, it would be best if the game had them. I rather be recommended a free to play mmo
    As you like Elves i'd say go with Rift, you can level all the way to 65 without paying a penny and no restrictions on where you can go or what content you can experience.

Make a char, level it to level 10 and join a Hammerknell Instant Adventure which will put you into a 20-man raid environment and you'll be leveled up to level 65 inside the raid instance, not many MMO's out there that will have give you a taste of what raiding will be like at end-game at level 10

clicky >> https://www.riftgame.com/en/play-for-free/