View Poll Results: [Economics] How much do you spend on Home Entertainment a Month?

Voters
75. This poll is closed
  • Under 100$ a Month

41 54.67%
  • Under 150$ a Month

5 6.67%
  • Under 200$ a Month

12 16.00%
  • 0 or next to nothing on Home Entertainament

17 22.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15 a month on WoW, $20 going to the movies, and what ever late fee's I have at the Library.

It's under $50 for me. I only pay for Internet and sometimes WoW. I don't watch TV be it online or cable.

10+ Year Old Account
    About $80 for internet, $9 or whatever for Netflix, $15 for Amazon Prime, $15 for HBO Now, occasional show purchases on iTunes, and I probably buy 1-2 games per month from Steam.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    youtube/boards are free. PoE is free. pirating is free. lots of games are free. FF14 costs like 12 bux a month. I get free internet in employee housing.

so, like 12 bucks.
    Last edited by mmocb9ae687706; 2015-05-22 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Uhmm you're far from it pal, us Cali folk are the most populated, followed by good ole Texas, then NY.
    Meant to type most DENSELY populated. I was annoyed with you and was about to accuse you of your inability to comprehend the language, then realized it was my own inability to type out what I thought I did. Like who you gonna believe me or your lying eyes...
    Love people, not things; use things, not people.
    ― Spencer W. Kimball

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    $50 for the internet and I pirate everything else.
    Same except the pirating part I just streaming everything off of questionable websites.

My shitty AT&T DSL costs me $54 a month and Netflix costs me another $8 I think... so that's my 'entertainment budget' for the most part. I rarely use Netflix though as using it to much makes my AT&T bill go up due to their data cap bullshit.

$205/mo for 200mbps internet/tv/phone
    $8/mo Netflix
    $12/mo Usenet because Netflix doesn't have everything

I can't recall the last time I watched anything on TV that wasn't sports related

Deleted
    Virtually nothing thanks to my good friends at ownedcore.

About $45 for my Internet. Some basic TV-channels is included in my rent, which is more than enough for me.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

We'll there is electricy for my laptop + TV...

I rarely go to movies, even if I had the money, not much movies interest me.

Basicly all I do is stream on sites from popcorn to random anime sites.

I had to get basic cable, like 10 channels, if I wanted to keep using my current ISP, witch has been OK so far.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    27$/mo on internet and that's it basically.

£25 70mbps broadband from virgin.
    £12 WoW sub, just went to 0 due to gold -> gametime.
    £10 Steam Sales.
    Erm... thats it. Assume we're not counting mobile phone bills and such. So £60 or so at the mo, which is just under $100 US i think. I'll maybe get some TV or something in the coming months, works out at around £30 per month for cable and tv tax.

Deleted
    Grarghhhhh!!!

£40 a month for broadband, rest is free. Looking at all these prices that you guys are quoting, it's not hard to see why I pirate and so many others.

oh and £10 for wow of course.

Im basicly just waiting for a propor streaming pay site, but until then I have my cheap laptop hooked up with a HDMI cable to my TV, so I can get a good enough screen to look at, while I can watch from my couch.

I can't fanthom why they havent made a propor site that truely covers ALL. From music, to premiere fucking movies 1 day after release. I know I wouldent be the only who would gladly pay, if I was offered a propor site. Netflix even with DNS shit like hola so you can stalk different regions, dosent make me want to use it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO