Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What part of ElvUI is this?

Hey guys, this is the first time I've played my rogue in a long time and also the first time I've seen this bar in ElvUI. My warrior, hunter, and shaman do not have it. Can anyone tell me how to turn this off? I have checked the "classbar" stuff in the options and that's not it. Thanks for any help.

(Huge pic so I won't link directly to it.)

http://i.imgur.com/Du9e2lo.png

That's weird, my ElvUI has the bars actually attached to the health bars when it comes to things like chi/holypower/combo points.

I'm honestly not sure, but I'm gonna post just to follow the thread because maybe I'll learn something new!

I haven't used ElvUI in a long time, and my rogue is only level 83, but I'm pretty certain that that's your combo bar... It makes no sense that it wouldn't be under classbar. Anyways, I just use Moveanything and drag any bars I don't like off the screen.

yeah, its the detached combobar, theres an option to detach them.

Quote Originally Posted by r1dik View Post
    yeah, its the detached combobar, theres an option to detach them.
    I was gonna say this is how mine shows up

The Combo Bar is what is used for Rogues. It is listed under the target frame rather than the player frame. Just go to Unitframes / Target Frame / Combobar and uncheck detach from frame. Or you can just disable it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    The Combo Bar is what is used for Rogues. It is listed under the target frame rather than the player frame. Just go to Unitframes / Target Frame / Combobar and uncheck detach from frame. Or you can just disable it altogether.
    Sadly I can uncheck the combobar in target options, but the damn thing won't go away.

As someone as uses elvui, that has to be part of some other addon you have. You can see the elvui energy / combo bars attached to your player / target frame in the screenshot you provided.

Perhaps, type in /framestack in-game and mouse over the energy / combo bars to see what the frame name is called to help identify what addon it's from.

Well Imgur is being a shitass so here's what i got from Framestack.

Frame Stack (685.51, 396.09)
    MEDIUM
    <1> SpellActivationOverlayFrame
    <0> UIParent
    --> <0> ElvUIParent
    BACKGROUND
    <2> table: 0000000057ee59c0
    <2> table: 000000002e73cbd0
    <1> Basic_PointFrame
    WORLD
    <0> WorldFrame

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/uHb3DkG.jpg
    There we go.

As far as I can tell this thing is not a part of ElvUI.

ElvUI (default version at least) is unable to show two energy bars for a unitframe at the same time (which is a shame) and it can’t style the combo points bar that way either.

Turning off all of the addons except ElvUI (to see if the problem is still there) and getting them back up one by one is what I would suggest.

hmm... looks like Vex Powerbar but idk for sure
    that is what it looked like when i used it last
    looks like it has been resized and moved tho cuz it usually appears right in the gawd damn middle of the screen if you don't move it
    i use a diff macro to find the frames when attaching artwork with KG Panels
    try this or look for some kind of power bar addon cuz that is deff not just Elv you've got going on there
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage( GetMouseFocus():GetName() );
    you can set this up as a macro with a bound key and then push the key and hover over the frame
    gives a simple one line answer usually
    hope this helps

show your addon list

Deleted
    Could it be addon called Basic Resources? type /bres and it should show you some commands in your chatbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorans View Post
    As far as I can tell this thing is not a part of ElvUI.

ElvUI (default version at least) is unable to show two energy bars for a unitframe at the same time (which is a shame) and it can’t style the combo points bar that way either.

Turning off all of the addons except ElvUI (to see if the problem is still there) and getting them back up one by one is what I would suggest.
    Its Possibly Shadow & Light, Its called class monitor when you look at the frames in Elvui though, Shows mana/energy/combo points etc

it reminds me of vexpower

It looks a lot like VexPower to me as well.

Deleted
    Its called Basic Resources and is a separate addon.

As other people pointed out, it looks like VexPower, but you can get the same layout in ElvUI

In ElvUI settings --> Unit Frames --> Player Frame --> On the lower right there is a drop menu for customizing everything you want displayed on your character's health bar. What you're asking about is a detached and separated Combobar, which on my monk (and most other classes) is called a "Classbar". You can also detach your Power bar (which for a rouge would be the energy bar), which is in the same drop menu.

http: //i.imgur.com/qhHctOu.jpg

That isn't a combo bar, it's his anticipation bar. Which obviously can be confusing. One is associated with target in options (combo bar), while one is associated with player in options (anticipation bar). In the player options dropdown, you should see class bar I think it's called. And right now, it's detached from the player frame, just unclick that option and it will show up on your player frame like your combo bar shows up on target frame. Personally, I use them one on top of the other detached between my player and target frame.