Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Princesefl View Post
    Strong against Flying w/healing

Feline Familiar (1,1,1)
    Hyjal Wisp (2,1,1)
    Servant of Demidos (1,2,2) ** also has +Beasts attack
    Viscous Horror (1,2,1)
    Netherspawn, Spawn of Netherspawn (1,1,1)
    I'd also recommend Emerald Proto-Whelp (P/P preferably, catch a P/P then stone to rare). Tough & Strong vs Flying with damage reduction, avoidance, and heals. A very beastly, very useful pet. Between EPW and Teroclaw Hatchling you can destroy the shore with little-to-no downtime.
    HORDE: Talinaeril @ Burning Blade
    ALLIANCE: Gorta @ Sargeras
    Warcraft Pets

I have a pretty dang efficient method for the 2k wins, do WoD tamers only, thats over 8k tokens, in 6.2 there are a few pets that you can buy with tokens and the pets are cageable. People pay crazy money for pets on release, and these will be extremely high due to the time restriction. Been collecting them for a while an im at 1k WoD wins.

Deleted
    Useful info in here, at least for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Indeed. During MoP I leveled a character from 85 to 90 only through pet battling in the Vale, having done just two quests to unlock Paw'don.
    Because I hated questing through MoP, I managed to level 6 toons from 85 to 90 in Vale, and some of those levelled from 75-85 in Hyjal around the tree, as long as you avoided the lvl 80 rocks if you were pre 80.

Havent hated questing in Draenor as much, so haven't really seen how quick you can level in Draenor, myself. Maybe I should consider... to get to the 2k achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanzdeath View Post
    I have a pretty dang efficient method for the 2k wins, do WoD tamers only, thats over 8k tokens, in 6.2 there are a few pets that you can buy with tokens and the pets are cageable. People pay crazy money for pets on release, and these will be extremely high due to the time restriction. Been collecting them for a while an im at 1k WoD wins.
    I've picked up on doing my garrison pet daily again. I've got 9 characters at level 100 now, with all but two having a level 3 menagerie. With how cheaply the bag pets are, it's hard for me to justify the upgrade costs anymore. I still get 78 charms a day though and it's starting to pile up. Currently have ~1200 charms ready for 6.2. Wasn't too sure on the prices so I just decided to play it safe. Nice to know I've got something to spend them on other than upgrading and leveling useless pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    I've picked up on doing my garrison pet daily again. I've got 9 characters at level 100 now, with all but two having a level 3 menagerie. With how cheaply the bag pets are, it's hard for me to justify the upgrade costs anymore. I still get 78 charms a day though and it's starting to pile up. Currently have ~1200 charms ready for 6.2. Wasn't too sure on the prices so I just decided to play it safe. Nice to know I've got something to spend them on other than upgrading and leveling useless pets.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up for making a ton of gold on those new pets. The most expensive one on PTR is 200 charms, and 500 charmss is more than enough to get all 4 of them at once. Most pet collectors have been aware of these for awhile and have been saving, and even if they don't have 500 out the gate they'll know it's not hard to get them, even starting at 0 you'll have enough for the whole set in a few days if you do all the WoD trainers. You'll make some off them, but I don't see them going for a ton, since there's no RNG involved and no competition for getting them.

The best class to do this on if you don't already have one is a monk.
    Do the daily the monk gets everyday along with some pet battles and you level very quickly.
    You can take that buff a monk get all the way up to 24 hrs if you do it everyday.
    That is how I leveled my monk in mop

Deleted
    If I drink the 1 hour elixir on my 57 Druid in storm wind, and did the 4 spirit tamers on my main, logging in to my Druid only to hand in the quests from the quest menu, what time frame would I be looking at here? Once he's 90 I don't kind levelling normally honestly, just feeling the dungeon grind now.

Deleted
    Just incase anyone is wondering, at level 60 with all xp gaining looms and the darkmoon buff, you get 40k for each of the beasts of fable quests, seems to be enough to give you a level a day as it scales, might be one day when your short or something.