Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    And Gul'dan is killed by Thrall at the start of the next expansion? Doesn't that sound oddly familiar? If this becomes true I really don't know what to think about it tbh.
    In near future of 7.0 Gul'dan will meet our old enemy from the past. It will be really nice to enjoy it.
    6th xpac is more than "almost" done. Expect more spoilers in forthcoming days.

Draculla - it won't be Bolvar.

Quote Originally Posted by Draculla View Post
    Really interesting things What I Found...

Year 22 - Arthas slept on Frozen Throne (Warcraft III: Frozen Throne ending)
    Year 27 – Arthas is awaken as a NEW Lich King, Arthas is dead and Bolvar is the NEW LK - sleeping
    Year 30 – Exploring of Pandaria
    Year 31 – WarCrimes and WoD Begining

Between Arthas´s slept on a throne thing and Bolvar has become a lich king thing is 5 years in WoW years.
    Bolvar should be awaken in Year 32 – what is a Year after WoD events - basically next expansion.

HYPE
    rofl

Bolvar WotLK 2.0 expansion will make WoD look like a masterpiece

it was never about the Lich King per se

IT WAS ABOUT ARTHAS

the biggest thing in Warcraft from Reign of Chaos till ICC was Arthas .. (and arguably one of the biggest videogame characters in that period)
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2015-05-22 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    Just count a weeks for first bigger sneak peak right after 6.2 (coming in 1-2 weeks).

It's funny that people always predict early announcements and fast betas and release times and it never happens. It seems fairly obvious that the next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon and released late summer/early fall of 2016 at the earliest.

i will eat my hat if 7.0 comes out in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by artam View Post
    Do you have a Source for that claim?

I posted a video of GC in an interview stating it in another thread. Im at work so i cant easily find it... But really its common knowledge he said that.

Doesnt mean that changed though...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I posted a video of GC in an interview stating it in another thread. Im at work so i cant easily find it... But really its common knowledge he said that.

Doesnt mean that changed though...
    Who is GC?

Edit: OK nvm but what relevance does whatever Ghost Crawler might have said have today?
    Last edited by Stellan; 2015-05-22 at 03:04 PM.

My guess based on what they have said they are trying to do, is 6.2 will be final WoD major content patch.

they will announce the next expac at blizzcon and then during beta release some sort of bridge patch like they did leading into WoD that will give everyone a small activity before they next expansion. it wont really be anything worth while but thats my guess.

then Q1 2016 release of 7.0

I'm probably totally wrong.

Deleted
    New xpac right before Easter 2016, a minor patch 6.3 with some QoL changes end of November, just enough to keep Folks around over the holidays. I am still hoping for a timeless isles kind of farahlon to be in there, but deep down I know they irrevocably cut that to get on track again for faster future xpacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    It's funny that people always predict early announcements and fast betas and release times and it never happens. It seems fairly obvious that the next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon and released late summer/early fall of 2016 at the earliest.
    I did one image about release dates right after WoD Cinematic trailer announcement. Till now it is still a true:

http://i.imgur.com/po83AyQ.jpg

It is the worst and a better scenario about WoW. I don´t believe that it will be better.

7.0 RELEASE date depends on When will be Closed BETA announced and How long it will take to test and balance all things in BETA. I think September is the CRITICAL POINT. But MAY 2016 could be possible
    Last edited by Draculla; 2015-05-22 at 03:35 PM.

Whatever unholy beast possessed you to make that image is awful. I want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by zox2 View Post
    They said Grommash will be the final boss of WoD. Archimonde is not Grommash.
    Didn't they also say he and Garrosh would ride Wrathion and/or Kairozdormu into battle? I have a feeling they may have been jesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
    Didn't they also say he and Garrosh would ride Wrathion and/or Kairozdormu into battle? I have a feeling they may have been jesting.
    See:
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    They also said that part after the entire crowd let out a pretty massive sigh and audible boos were heard, including from the person who asked the question.
    /10char

Whatever unholy beast possessed you to make that image is awful. I want to die.
    March/April 2016 is the classical BETA start for new announced expansion (like MoP ONE). Then at least 5 months of BETA to test everything propherly and balance things. But as I said. We will see what they will announce at Blizzcon. And how far they are with next expansion. If they have enough content prepared, they can basically announced closed BETA for January 2016 and BETA could stands for 4 months then. What you can do without players are quests, models, raid bosses..... What you MUST test during BETA propherly are raid mechanics, PVP balancing, talents, spells, dungeon/boss tunings. - So MAY/JUNE 2016 could be a RELEASE DATE for NEXT EXPANSION. But if Blizz will wait till March/April for BETA as they did in MoP or WoD, it could be September... or it could be in May/June aswell, but with unfinished things and content cut - FAIL
    Last edited by Draculla; 2015-05-22 at 03:44 PM.

March/April 2016 is the classical BETA start for new announced expansion (like MoP ONE). Then at least 5 months of BETA to test everything propherly and balance things. But as I said. We will see what they will announce at Blizzcon. And how far they are with next expansion. If they have enough content prepared, they can basically announced closed BETA for January 2016 and BETA could stands for 4 months then. What you can do without players are quests, models, raid bosses..... What you MUST test during BETA propherly are raid mechanics, PVP balancing, talents, spells, dungeon/boss tunings.
    I was more or less just referring to the 6.2 over all those months :P

I was more or less just referring to the 6.2 over all those months :P
    So Blizz can do this thing like "6.2 for 10 months" for example. They promise that 5.4 scenario cannot happen again. They will be right. It won´t be 14 months but just 11 or so But they are risking another SUB LOSS. And belief that all of them will go back on RELEASE of the next expansion isn´t promising after 3 milion sub loss in 3 months.

So rather move dev´s asses and do something for next expansion and release it as soon as possible but with propher content and quality, like wait 10 months and pray to god for less sub loss.

"OK guys we really fucked this expansion up. We lost 3 million subscribers! But don't worry I have an idea! Lets make a WoW movie and put out another store mount! Oh! We're already doing that? Hmm looks like we are fucked then"

Expect more lies at BlizzCON and more crap going into an expansion that you will never get when they launch it

Next expansion = WoD light and WoD for Dummies
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

7+ Year Old Account
    If they wanna maintain the statement: 1 expansion at year... the schedule must be that. The annuncement cant be at Blizzcon but somewhere before during Gamescom or in an special events like happens in Los Angeles when Blizzard announced the release date for Warlords of Draenor (August 14 2014).
    My idea is like that... ok will be impossible but who khows

June 2015: 6.2 patch
    August 2015: Gamescom New Expac annuncement / or in september in a special event
    November 2015: Blizzcon/ Beta playble + patch 6.3 (transition patch)
    December 2015/Jenuary 2016: New Expac launch

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    If they wanna maintain the statement: 1 expansion at year... the schedule must be that. The annuncement cant be at Blizzcon but somewhere before during Gamescom or in an special events like happens in Los Angeles when Blizzard announced the release date for Warlords of Draenor (August 14 2014).
    My idea is like that... ok will be impossible but who khows

June 2015: 6.2 patch
    August 2015: Gamescom New Expac annuncement / or in september in a special event
    November 2015: Blizzcon/ Beta playble + patch 6.3 (transition patch)
    December 2015/Jenuary 2016: New Expac launch
    #1 - you just cannot announce expansion on GAMESCOM. Its kinda tradition for WoW that expansions are announced at Blizzcon. You know .... last year Blizzcon was kinda BAD for WoW player. This year Blizzcon should be epic with a release of the Expansion + they can have some alpha preview there.

#2 - if Gamescom thing is true, you cannot test whole expansion content in 1 month. You must test all raids on every difficulty like on PTR, you must test and balance classes, you must test questing, you must test new features in next expansion (like Garrisons was in WoD - remember on WoD release and Garrison phase bugs). So you need at least 4 months to test everything. So if all will be true, release date of next expansion will be around March/April 2016. But with 1 month BETA it will be worse than WoD release date + content cut (2 zones cut - release them in 2 content patches, 2 raids ... 1 raid for 4 months, 1 raid for 4 months) scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Next expansion = WoD light and WoD for Dummies
    World of Warcraft: Fury of Farahlon™

A completely new continent: Farahlon (on Draenor)!
    A new currency: Apexis Dust!
    A new garrison: Airfield - Command your own jet squadrons from a safe distance!
    A new raid tier!
    A new legendary item: Due to popular demand, we're finally presenting the legendary bracer!
    A new level cap: 102 (because more levels will drain resources from new raid development)!
    New feautres: Warlords of Draenor timewalker dungeons!

Pre-order now only 79.99$!
    Last edited by Palemaster; 2015-05-22 at 04:12 PM.