Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I find it odd that the whole internet is blowing up about the fact they flat out said flying isn't coming back and there is nothing on the front page about it. They also said there will be another raid tier and yet nothing. You guys too busy working on more graphs?

"Polygons require more time and money."

This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in all my time playing video games on PC. During the golden years of player mods with Quake, Half-Life, and Unreal games models and reskins were saturating the market and they were all done on free time.
    Let me get this straight you are comparing the time/money to reskin a existing model of a 90's game to Blizzard making a new mount in 2015 Warcraft? lol
    There is basically no comparing even wow's old models cost and time of the early 2000's to the amount of time and cost of models we have today.

I want to point you to this article i'll take a quote from:
    Epic's first next-gen tech demo, a 2011 clip called Samaritan that showed off Direct X 11 technology in a modified version of Unreal Engine 3. While Sweeney said Epic was enthusiastic about the results, the company was “greatly worried” about the cost. Although the clip was just under three minutes in length, it took four months and a team of 30 people to create.
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...osts-to-double

No flying ever = no sub ever. I didn't spend all that time collecting flying mounts by the dozen for no reason.

That's cool Blizz. I'm having more fun playing on a TBC server than I have playing the real thing in a long time. Since WotLK, in fact. Haven't subbed since Jan - best decision ever.

There's a reason why private servers are experiencing their highest populations ever right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish Blood Elf toon screen would get some tweaking.

LOL what kind of person does it take to notice that change to the gnome starting screen. Probably an altoholic with OCD XD Nothing against them or anything, just that I wouldn't have even noticed lol

Deleted
    We don't currently allow transmog to "invisible" items. It's an aesthetic choice we've made, but we understand the common feedback. (WarcraftDevs)
    yep, completely NOT true. there are items (eg the belt of the DK, fistweapons for monks and a few others) that DO turn the gfx invis. so... trying to sell us it's COMPLETELY intentional that the transmog set (monk shoulders) are not transmoggable, is quite and frankly a lazy excuse for an error they couldn't find.

lemme guess, like UD fistweapons you will need another 6 addons / 10 years to fix it?