Vuhdo setup for resto druid

Hi all, just looking for a bit of help / advice / guidance.

I am new to Vuhdo, just been a clicker up to now, tried this and also healbot and did not take to that as much. I am just looking to see what and how you have your Vuhdo set up for healing.

I do PvE, and some LFR as I am still quite new to the healing I don't want to upset or kill a raid off, so any other advice on what you guys do to prepare for a raid / dungeon run.

Thanks in advance

Get yourself WA to track harmony uptime which is good, trinket procs etc.
    Also setup vuhdo to track stuff like lifebloom and rejuv's etc.

Vuhdo is so powerfull and customizable its amazing and you can set it up just as you prefer.

This is how my little setup looks like
    http://i.imgur.com/JstHjQU.png

Deleted
    I am moonkin but i also play with vuduh, because of the nice dispell and brezz function. And i can see, who has a debuff/buff.
    I use this adddon for about 5 years now and if you are interested, this is my ui.
    imgur.
    com/aTpCYCm

Quote Originally Posted by wshirt View Post
    Hi all, just looking for a bit of help / advice / guidance.

I am new to Vuhdo, just been a clicker up to now, tried this and also healbot and did not take to that as much. I am just looking to see what and how you have your Vuhdo set up for healing.

I do PvE, and some LFR as I am still quite new to the healing I don't want to upset or kill a raid off, so any other advice on what you guys do to prepare for a raid / dungeon run.

Thanks in advance
    A kids and your fancy addons...

Simplify your life when it comes it healing and worrying about a patch breaking the addon and just use "mouseover macros". There are plenty already pre-written and it takes a few minutes at most to setup.

Deleted
    and have you thought about the fact, that some people dont like mouseover? I guess you havent.

Deleted
    http://imgur.com/ffeIHkm

debuffs + personal cds in right corners

For the longest time I used Vuhdo similarily to healbot where I could click the unit frames and heal through them.

I've recently switched to a new system though. I'm using mouse over macros and use VuhDo as "advanced healing optimised"-unit frames.

The reason for this is mostly 2 fold:
    1) Mouse over macros are slightly more bug proof. One issue I had a few times is that my unit frames bug out; in both situations you're put at a disadvantage but with mouse over macros you're left in a slightly better state.

2) PvP. If you don't pvp at all, don't worry. But if you do, then this system is more easily adaptable.
    In PvP you want to either make set target macros (e.g. 1 does a regrowth on yourself, shift 1 does regrowth on party 1, etc etc); or you want to make a specific targeting macro and simply target first, then heal.
    Either way, if you're used to keybinds to heal, it transitions much better than if you're used to click healing. Since the latter is simply not viable for somewhat more competetive pvp.

So for PvE I simply mouse over the VuhDo frame of who I want to heal and hit the corresponding keybind. It works really well I must say and VuhDo is extremely customisable for what you want to do.
    It shows all your HoTs very clearly (I have something similar to Owl showing rejuv / lifebloom / WG / etc), and I have 3 different profiles based on the group size. For a small 1-10 man group I can make the unit frames really big. And for large 40 man raids (e.g. Ashran) I can make them a lot smaller, without losing a ton of detail. (You're mostly tossing around rejuvs anyway so you can put priority on making that efficient).