Ranked Priest and DK couple 690+ LF LGBT Mythic Guild.

Hello

We're a gay couple of mythic raiders looking for a guild. Disc priest (Ranked or 95+ most fights) and DPS DK (also 95+ on logs). We're looking for a mythic guild, 2 maybe 3 nights a week Pacific time 6:30pm+ (no fridays please).

Must: LGBT friendly/run/operated, At least 10/10HBRF.

We're willing to relocate.

I'll be checking this thread, or PM me if you got questions!

Edit: We're Alliance.

frozenwing#1670 I'd love to have a chat with you both.. need a few more to round out our mythic group. Your orientation means diddly squat to any of us.

Hey maq0r,

I am Egregarian, the GM and RL of my team, as well as a member of the LGBT community. I will tell you that our group can be crass and sometimes tasteless, but we are a welcoming and accepting group of individuals.

We are <Prejudice>, US-Korgath.

Progression:
    7/7 Mythic
    8/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30-11:30 PM CST
    Thursday: 7:30-11:30 PM CST
    Sunday: 7:30-11:30 PM CST
    We do not raid overtime.

Our loot is handled through a Loot Council system with priority given to attendance.

We are looking for one or two more solid players who are committed and reliable to finish out our roster and the tier.

You can check out some of our videos over on our WoWProgress page to get a feel for what we're like in raid. If you're interested or require more information, feel free to contact me through my BTag: EGS#1137.

Hi maq0r ^.^, We're Euphonic on Stormrage Alliance I think out times might be just a little to early for you but if not we would love to chat with you two!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:00 EST to 12:00 EST

Current Progression:
    4/7 Mythic - High Maul

5/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry

Our main goal as a guild, is to enjoy the game that we play. We pride ourselves in not banging our heads against walls, forcing long hours, and pressuring raiders to play specs/classes they do not enjoy, all while getting the most out of our raids. We are here to have fun and be sociable, and collect the purples at the same time.

Raid and Guild Environment:

We do not stifle our members, nor play to egos and e-peens. We are looking for guys and girls that we not only enjoy raiding with, but can blend with the flow of guild environment out of raid as well. We exist as a guild in and out of raid.

Our progression raids are to the point, we do not raid long hours so we expect the hours we do spend to be as efficient as possible. We provide all flasks and potions for our raiders every raid, as well take care of most repairs on progression nights. We take our new bosses seriously.

Long story short, ladies and gentlemen, we love what we do, and hope to surround ourselves with others who enjoy it too, both in and out of raid. If this sounds like your kind of place then we'd love to hear from you.

For more information please visit our website or add one of us to real ID Kambei#1387 or Bill#11940

Got something against Straight people? =/

Amaranth Knights is a very community oriented guild on Proudmoore server looking for good players we are 10/10HBRF going into mythic progression. We follow strict rules about respect and conduct among our players, we do not discriminate any race/sex/orientation at all, all are welcome and are considered on skill and level they play their class. Add me at Iceyss#1484 or visit amaranthknights.com

Raid Times
    Tues-Thurs 7-10:30 Server times

Hello Maq0r,

Below is the normal team information, for a quick TL/DR: Alliance-Proudmoore, 6:30-9:30pm PST Tue/Wed/Thur. 17/17H - have fun - kill things Feel Free to reach out if you and your partner are still looking for a team, regardless good luck!

Victorious Secret of Game Over - Proudmoore - focuses on progression minded raids with a fun, friendly atmosphere. We are part of the Game Over Guild on Proudmoore which supports over 4 raid teams, including our main team who is 9/10 M. You can always find something to do or someone to talk with in Game Over

Schedule: 3 hour raids - 3 nights a week: Tue/Wed/Thur 6:30-9:30PM PST and with an optional open alt run every other Saturday.

Team Goal: Clear all of heroic while it's relevant (Done!) and continue with mythic progression. We want to consistently challenge and improve our skill level. Team is currently 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF.

Needs: Primary needs are a Rogue, an additional Melee DPS (DK, Warrior, Feral, etc), and a "tank" healer (Disc Priest or Holy Pally), but quality players of any class or spec will be considered. We have a solid core and are looking round out the team before HFC drops.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining Victorious Secret – Please contact Insindia in game-Battle tag: Surreal#1544

Dark Skies - US Horde - Hyjal Server
    6/10M BRF
    9:30 PM - 1:00 AM PST start time

If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add Tewa on battletag at Tewa#1373, or Klypse at Phailmor#1762.

And yeah, all are welcome! We're a mature group that is tolerant of all backgrounds with several LGBT members in our roster.
    Last edited by herrhahn; 2015-05-27 at 09:28 AM.