Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    They should make it pink. Fits better to a paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Heh the PvP and LFR gear does look better than the Mythic equivalent. lol.
    I like it this way. There should be little to no difference between LFR and Mythic. Why? We all pay $15 a month. Some of work, some of don't, some have lives, others make WoW their life. But the point is- no one is paying more than the other person so no item(s) should be "exclusive".

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    Transmog itself is crap.
    Then don't use it and wear the crappy looking gear you are whining about.
    Transmog is one of the things this game got right.
    Know why?
    It gives the players options of what they want to look like.
    Unlike say the only way to gear up now is thru raiding.
    See that is no choice and thus bad.

Finally pallys overall have some of the best sets in the game and you are whining about transmog or one probably not done set?
    Pathetic thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. We got a lot of cool colors to pick from for T18/next pvp season. They've really kept the colors balanced to match with other pieces of WoD armor, that's actually impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how the Legion is the theme, I was hoping for a corrupted draenei look myself, lots of floating green and cracked crystals over black layered plate. I don't even know what this is based off of =(

Deleted
    Transmog itself is crap.
    Yes yes, we get it, you caught on that transmog is popular and you're having a contrary opinion in a cheap attempt to cause some rage. You didn't get a proper reaction the first time so now you repeated yourself within just 2 pages. Guess you're pretty bored.

As for the tier sets, whatever, its been a long time since they made really good sets anyway, a lot of them feel pretty unimaginative.

AHAHHAHA----he said--- TRANSMOG. AHAHHAHA! What a joke. Transmog is an abomination which needs to be utterly removed from the game. It's like a plague.
    ^ All credibility lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspias View Post
    Considering how the Legion is the theme, I was hoping for a corrupted draenei look myself, lots of floating green and cracked crystals over black layered plate. I don't even know what this is based off of =(
    Extremely vague religious symbolism? Can sorta see it in the halo part of the helm especially in the mythic version.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin armor this tier is one of the best. Look at monks and shamans. Poor guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    I like it this way. There should be little to no difference between LFR and Mythic. Why? We all pay $15 a month. Some of work, some of don't, some have lives, others make WoW their life. But the point is- no one is paying more than the other person so no item(s) should be "exclusive".
    Entitled much?

Drama queen.... GO!

Wow, hunter and monk sets really look sooooooo lazy.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thank god laireynx disease is a genetic disorder, not an infectious one, we don't need any more people with this awful disease.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    I quite like the T18 pally armors. Would be nice if the heroic shoulders pointed upwards instead of outwards like the normal ones but it's still pretty sweet.

Heroic / Normal T17 are just recolors of each other with a unique but similar theme mythic set, why would T18 be different?

Have you tried casting Holy Light?

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    Which is the exact thing most people feared when transmog was announced. Hyper laziness of the devs. "Oh, you don't like our new designs that look like questing greens, theres always tmog. Its just an opinion right?"

HUNTERS

We're about a month out from 6.2 release and this is what Blizzard art team has done with your tier AND pvp set looks in the like 4+ months they've been developing them.

Ooh, that helm's a keeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I'm not subbed at the moment so haven't checked out the new tier gear until now. My goodness the HFC sets look, almost consistently, awful. Druid and Rogue mythic isn't bad but the rest are horrendous. Seriously, I feel bad for hunters, mages, monks and warriors in particular. The colour combinations of all sets are particularly poorly thought out and gear from other games puts these items to shame.

However the LFR cloth, while not looking like cloth, is absolutely fantastic. I really have no idea what Blizzard is doing anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat? If anything, as a whole paladins got one of the most kickass T18 set models of all... honestly, I think it's actually THE best, including recolors. LFR Plate looks like shit - not sure if you are on weed or anything.

Warlocks got a rare crappy tier... guess it's a payback for godlike T17M.