Poll: Thoughts?

Thread: New DK T18 Set

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looks nice. Looking through all of them though, the Monk one is so bitterly disappointing.

Deleted
    They REALLY need to start anchoring solid 3D meshes on boots, pants, gloves and chest, so that armor doesn't look so lame, but actually looks like plate, you know, like Thrall is sporting for instance.

Of course, NPCs can look as cool as they want, we will always look lame.

The set sucks, as every set that doesn't break away from the skin armor, tight to different geometric sets of the same body.

It's just texture, how cool can it look? Even the best armor sets we had are sub par graphically.

Lock & Rogue sets>>>>>>everything else

It's very generic looking

I think its crazy they didn't try to give the set a more WCII death knight look. the hood should carry over to he mythic set if you ask me, giving them a mage headpiece is fucked.

Deleted
    Looks half decent on Worgen, Though I will be finding a new helmet to Mog into... At least we arn't Hunter's or mages... Their's is so poor it looks like a green leveling set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it except gloves, too bad I'm not belf
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    It's ok, I prefer the Red set personally. Sad it's from PvP though, can't bring myself to do pvp anymore, it's fucking terrible.

edit: I hate the "gloves" on the set actually, more like bracers..

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I kinda wish they swapped the DK and Lock sets >.>
    As a Warlock, I wouldn't mind this at all.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I actually really like the heroic set, it may be my new look after 6.2

Gloves are really gross looking cause it makes you look like you have ape hands. The set looks REALLY bad on a female blood elf. The proportions seem really wack. The shoulders are really small and plate boot model looks way too big as usual. It appears to lack overall detail to make the set look appealing. Maybe if they just fixed the sizing?
    <Limit>
    Illidan US

2p/4p set is good but armor model is bad, never going to use it. Looks like a warlock and its boring. And they use the same model for the PVP sets too.

looks sick. The "helmet" is fucking plain LAZY though.. its bullshit and you know it blizzard...

I mean, wtf is that... its the same stupid shit that certain casters usually get and we're all glad it wasn't our set. But now they give us that?? We're PLATE.. they could have made some cool looking green fel helmet but no, how about no helmet, and just create some PoS helmet for non-mythic.

Would have been way cooler if I could look forward to a cool fullset, but I have to find another cool green helmet (there probably isn't a cool one besides the iron one from BRF). I was 5/10 heroic BRF before I finally got the mythic helmet from Highmaul, I was so happy, because its unique and looks fucking badass. Even a green fel reskin of that helmet would have been cooler than no helmet at all and some stupid back caster tumor thing.

edit: Warrior and warlock helmets, all 4 look better than both DK "helmets". Don't even get me started on paladin... Just imagine How fucking much the paladins would all be complaining if they took that sick set and removed the helmet (which ties it all together) and put a bullshit priest floating back hood thing with no helmet... it would ruin it.. They better not be done with the mythic set, we deserve a cool helmet like every other plate class.

HELL... Even the LFR/honor helmets look better, the cloth one is sick, and the plate one is unique and looks alright... i mean come on, they could atleast TRY to make a helmet for mythic,,
    Last edited by connor778; 2015-05-29 at 06:58 AM.

... It's like Warrior T8+9 had a mutant child with SoO DK tier. I don't like it. :<
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!