Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Apart from cut launch content all 6.1 and 6.2 have to offer is a new raid, garrison upgrades, selfies and twitter. If there is a 6.3, which I doubt, don't expect too much from it.
    If there's a 6.3 it'll probably have Facebook integration, as well as an update to the legendary questline and some nerf to gold from garrisons so people have to work harder to get gold to keep paying for their $20 subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'm hoping we see Farahlon and Tempest Keep. Maybe the naaru have gone Void in there (cuz it's an AU) - it'd make a pretty cool raid, if you had all of the satellite structures together with the main vessel. And you could have Void A'dal as Cho'gall's master.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygamer420 View Post
    Citation please
    It's right there in the OP.

Deleted
    Isn't it just archimonde/the legion pulling the strings instead of Gul'dan? don't see who else it's going to be.

Don't see a reason for us to stay in the AU after 6.2 unless Gul'dan or someone escapes to elsewhere in Draenor, most likely Gul'dan might find a way to our MU for the next expansion or we get called back for a burning legion or Azshara invasion.

Unless ofcourse they make up some random new crap because they are behind on the next expansion and need a filler patch rather than just a normal pre-exp patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    To be fair, it isn't confirmed at all. Wowhead made it seem like it was in their news headline, but the interview itself doesn't explicitly state there will be.

"More story to tell after this" could simply refer to 7.0 for all we know. It might be a 6.3 reference, but that's not confirmed. Notice how he immediately began talking about reducing the expansion content gap instead. To me, this could just as well be another clue that 7.0 is arriving faster than we think.
    For the record, it'll never come "Faster than we think" if only because people have unrealistic expectation to begin with.

Would not be surprised if we got Farhalon and some 5 mans or a small raid to tide over to the next expansion. I doubt it'll be a huge patch though.

Deleted
    What discussion?

It will just as crappy as the 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    What discussion?

It will just as crappy as the 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2.
    6.2 hasn't even happened yet and you're calling it crappy? Jeez you guys are a tough cynical crowd to please...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    6.2 hasn't even happened yet and you're calling it crappy? Jeez you guys are a tough cynical crowd to please...
    Crap on the PTR will be crap on live. WoD beta was crap and it is crap now.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Crap on the PTR will be crap on live. WoD beta was crap and it is crap now.
    inb4 white knights who say "PTR is subject to change hurr durr"

We need a troll raid/dungeon for this expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    An airport for our garrisons so we can now send our followers flying, but not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    • Who is pulling the strings, if not Gul'dan?
    • What can we learn from the allusions to history repeating itself, beyond the whole affair with the drinking of blood?
    • What could a potential 6.3 possibly entail, if anything?
    • Is Ion simply teasing, or is there room for a small lore patch even if it doesn't contain new raids?
    1) "and the Burning Legion". That is to say Archimonde, who we already know is the final boss in the HFC raid.

2) We can learn that, hey look the orcs went demonic again, the burning legion betrayed them again, and now we have to kill/stop Archimonde. Again.

3) ???

4) I think there's a misunderstanding or miscommunication here. Sounds to me like he's saying Tanaan and HFC are wrapping up WoD, but there's still other stories to be told after WoD has finished - aka "the default Blizzard answer to any questions regarding 'where we go from here' after an expansion end boss".

15+ Year Old Account
    People that were beta testing WoD were saying the same thing. Lack of things to do at 100, the lack of a common end-game currency led to boredom, etc. Everyone was too worked up by the mega-hype train that they ignored it, saying oh, it's just beta!

What is currently on the PTR is a solid indication of what we'll be getting during live. With 3 weeks, give or take 1, to go until it's live it's not going to change any. All that's left now is tuning and polish, as you can see from the Timewalking post.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Ship yard upgrades.
    WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED. They probably cut a lot out of 6.2 for 6.3/6.4, of which, they will claim 6.3 is the largest "minor content patch" and 6.4 will "dwarf 6.2 in content".
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    6.3 - RMAH for WoW replaces the BMAH

Snapchat integration 6.3 confirmed!

I have this sneaking suspicion that the next xpac is just going to appear as series of patches. They know they dropped the ball big time with this xpac So I wouldn't be surprised if they gave away major content to appease the population. Maybe not all of the content, but a big piece of it....only to start charging for patches in the future.

You know that is coming....

What is there to do in 6.2 as a raider outside of the raid? Rehashed content, a zone that should have been here in 6.0, and... ... what else?

Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    Snapchat integration 6.3 confirmed!

I have this sneaking suspicion that the next xpac is just going to appear as series of patches. They know they dropped the ball big time with this xpac So I wouldn't be surprised if they gave away major content to appease the population. Maybe not all of the content, but a big piece of it....only to start charging for patches in the future.

You know that is coming....
    Lol yeah right. They'll fucking charge $60 for even less content than WoD. Just because they can.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    What is there to do in 6.2 as a raider outside of the raid? Rehashed content, a zone that should have been here in 6.0, and... ... what else?
    Rehashed dungeons that give crap gear and a big empty zone that you can walk in or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekiara View Post
    4) I think there's a misunderstanding or miscommunication here. Sounds to me like he's saying Tanaan and HFC are wrapping up WoD, but there's still other stories to be told after WoD has finished - aka "the default Blizzard answer to any questions regarding 'where we go from here' after an expansion end boss".
    You're probably right. Since the beginning people have assumed that World of Warcraft will end after a set amount of expansions or after a certain level cap or when they've run out of all the current villains that person knows about, so they've made a habit of insisting that they always have something next.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    inb4 white knights who say "PTR is subject to change hurr durr"
    I'm not on the PTR, but I'm seeing a huge new zone and a new raid that looks awesome. I don't know where the "crappy," comes in...