Is it immoral to be obese?

Assuming that everyone considers allowing children to starve is immoral are the obese immoral AND that obese person doesn't suffer from weight-gain medical conditions?

From my perspective it's a sign of gluttony. Poor nutrition is the cause of death in almost 50 percent of children under five world wide, some 805 million people do not have enough food to lead an active healthy life. So how then can some people ethically overeat to the point of obesity.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are raising a butter golem you should be charged with child abuse.

Nothing says love and care like a heart attack before 30.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Assuming that everyone considers allowing children to starve is immoral are the obese immoral AND that obese person doesn't suffer from weight-gain medical conditions?

From my perspective it's a sign of gluttony. Poor nutrition is the cause of death in almost 50 percent of children under five world wide, some 805 million people do not have enough food to lead an active healthy life. So how then can some people ethically overeat to the point of obesity.
    I'm guessing you don't have any problems with your weight. You really need to get off your high horse.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just not going to be an acceptable or productive thread here.