Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Umm I think I only counted like 5 obvious "boys will be boys" type responses to that thread so I mean I'm shocked there are any pedos on this board I guess?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Riddle me this:

Assume you aren't a molester and never created a victim nor ever will, but for reasons you cannot control you are physically attracted to children.

Under this clause, aren't you protected by Internet SJW's? I mean, you can't control it. Aren't you no worse than a drug user creating no victims from his habits?
    Well, I don't give a damn about SJWs, but thoughts are just thoughts and harm no one, which is the exact opposite view of SJWs, the crazy Orwellian scamps. Fantasize all you want, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Umm I think I only counted like 5 obvious "boys will be boys" type responses to that thread so I mean I'm shocked there are any pedos on this board I guess?
    I can also recall a thread awhile back on what you think the age of consent should be. I wasn't shocked, but I was definitely surprised at how few people chose 18 in the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maulina View Post
    your writing was neither obscure nor was its intent.

But hey, you go on championing the right to imprison or murder every child that does childish things, and keep on being you.
    See, now we're getting back to the "extremism" part of my post. Even those who aren't espousing extreme viewpoints will usually ascribe some to others who haven't stated such. Extreme straw man, I guess. This forum is crazy. I'm beginning to finally realize that crazy and the internet are practically inseparable.

Galen Hallcyon: The internet has shown us that everyone is a fucking moron.

I do not count myself above this criticism.
    Last edited by Beery Swine; 2015-05-23 at 02:49 AM.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    Well, I don't give a damn about SJWs, but thoughts are just thoughts and harm no one, which is the exact opposite view of SJWs, the crazy Orwellian scamps. Fantasize all you want, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

I can also recall a thread awhile back on what you think the age of consent should be. I wasn't shocked, but I was definitely surprised at how few people chose 18 in the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

See, now we're getting back to the "extremism" part of my post. Even those who aren't espousing extreme viewpoints will usually ascribe some to others who haven't stated such. Extreme straw man, I guess. This forum is crazy. I'm beginning to finally realize that crazy and the internet are practically inseparable.
    Oh phew thank goodness I have your approval.

And 18 is only a number decided by the U.S. as legal adult and has no scientific evidence of being the ripe age of maturity or whatever. Could easily be 16, 20, 25, 15 (though I wouldnt go lower than 15 on a national scale TBH).

Quote Originally Posted by Beery Swine View Post
    I could probably see an argument for 16 or 17 "mostly because 16 and Pregnant is a thing" but I wouldn't think of anything lower than that to go off-topic (or maybe it is on topic?) for a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Oh phew thank goodness I have your approval.
    I was merely giving my opinion when asked for it, no need to get snide.

And 18 is only a number decided by the U.S. as legal adult and has no scientific evidence of being the ripe age of maturity or whatever. Could easily be 16, 20, 25, 15 (though I wouldnt go lower than 15 on a national scale TBH).
    Science or no, I'd rather err on the side of caution. Also since when are laws based on science to begin with? When has that ever been the yardstick?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are these pedo threads at? This site's moderation is biased and woefully ignorant, but I doubt they'd miss a pedo thread.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Where are these pedo threads at? This site's moderation is biased and stupid, but I doubt they'd miss a pedo thread.
    Never claimed there were any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of people watch 19kids and Counting, so alot of those people are shocked about
    the news and want to talk about it... How does that make them pedo?

I watch the show, I'd known about the rumours for years and now it's finally public
    and I'm still kinda shocked at how it played out... I guess I'm a pedo now for having those thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not appropriate.

If you feel someone's posts are advocating reprehensible activities then please report them, but headlines like this are inflammatory and out of line.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |