View Poll Results: Are you a Vampire, Dragon, Werewolf or Knight?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Vampire

32 34.78%
  • Dragon

24 26.09%
  • Werewolf

10 10.87%
  • Knight

26 28.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As the game master of our RPG group, I'm definitely the dragon, making the player's characters suffer for my amusement.

im an alien bounty hunter who looks like a raccoon
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    neither...... I'm a virus for which there's no cure.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Cant find a clear match.

I do stay awake longer then most, infact i barely sleep more then 4-5h a day - Vampire
    Yet dont avoid the sun.
    I enjoy helping others and don't come across as a fearful person - Knight
    But i dont run into danger blindly.
    I often aim for (co)leadership in things - Werewolf
    But don't do so in a aggressive or enforcing manner.
    I do toy with opponents in games, for example in Hearthstone i often play/use as many as possible cards to deliver lethal, even if it involves killing of 1/2 my board instead of just running it into the opponents face. - Dragon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Still a hell of a lot of Vampires.

I think if I could redo the options, I might add

Turtle

A tired mostly uninvolved creature that lives in a shell, who doesn't give a shit.

Habits include whatever the fuck, don't bring any problems to you because you don't give a shit. As you wade your life aimlessly through either catching a wave on the ocean, or paddling up and down your little stream. But whatever else there is in life, remember you don't give shit.
    I am turtle, definitely turtle... maybe a vampire turtle...

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably werewolf, always being made fun of for how hairy I am. It was a tough choice between that and the dragon though.

The selection here is lacking. I identify as angel-kin, you oppressive shitlord.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a Dragonborn Werewolf who is part of the Dawnguard.

What now?
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    I would've said Dragon, but with the turtle addon? Turtle, definitely turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Which one fits you best?

Vampire

A Blood Sucking creature of the Night, habits include hissing at the sun, staying in the shad, and generally being awake while human walking hamburgers are asleep?

A Cold Blooded merciless monster underneath, related to the head of passion and choosing quiet or loud supremacy over your enemies. Habits include capturing or hunting new pets to throw in pits of Drama as they fight it out for your amusement, and devouring the winner to maintain your power?

A Hot blooded savage animal, incapable of discerning anything other than primal instincts, such as Food, Sex, Love and Producing offspring to join your pack, Habits include sniffing a lot, maintaining your position in the pack, generally being the Alpha in every situation or group.

A noble Knight, Dedicated to justice and truth where ever you find it, or it finds you, scholar, and seeker, where ever there is danger or trouble point you in the direction and off you go, where others fear to tread?

Habits include rescuing virgins, kittens in trees, and righting wrongs where ever they are.
    We see what you did there making the knight a goofy little lego picture.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Both by profession and personality I'm a mix of vampire and knight. Not too untypical for many in the IT field I suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    We see what you did there making the knight a goofy little lego picture.
    The Knight isn't goofy, he is humble, at least he has a weapon and a shield.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As much as I want to be the good guy, Vampires (the true ones) are freaking cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came in thinking werewolf but you lost me with producing offspring. So knight it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Vampire i hate the sun
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I identify myself as an apache attack helicopter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahroun Get of Fenris.

Vampire, from the sounds of it. I am a night owl, given the choice. The morning just flat out sucks.