Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horrid life situation, help

So going to keep this short. Mentally unstable family, mom took my 2k rig and smashed to to pieces. I can't raid for the rest of my life until I become an adult. I know this sounds silly but raiding is my passion and what I love. I've put my heart and would into it and into this computer, and it's all gone because mom got mad. I really have no idea what to do. Please only post if you can help, last thing so need is more troubles.

Sue her. If you paid for it, that is.

If she paid for it get a job.

Find a new passion. Such as hockey. Or nature. Or trolling the internet.

Deleted
    I can only recommend that you get help dear Suicide.

If you're still a child, there must be a helpline you can call for support and advice?

They might be able to give you better advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places...

Also, since when you need a 2k PC to play WoW? Can run it on calculator nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait until you can move out. That's really all you can do. I'm assuming you're a minor. Being that's the case you don't have much of a leg to stand on in regards with the ring. As for raiding, find another outlet. I know it's fun but until you can get back on you're going to need to find something to entertain yourself with.

And we don't know the story behind all of this so it's kind of hard to give proper advise. And even if you did tell it we'd only get your side. Not trying to put you down, it's just hard for us to help or know the truth on this side of the computer monitor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to go out on a limb and guess your mother was desperate to get you off the computer, because other aspects of your life (school, health, social life etc.) were suffering from it?

If so, try going without one of a while.

Chances are, even if you somehow get another, if it's really as bad as you make it sound, she'd smash it again.

You might just have to end up either accepting that, or just waiting it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Going to go out on a limb and guess your mother was desperate to get you off the computer, because other aspects of your life (school, health, social life etc.) were suffering from it?
    either that or the family raids together and he kept on ballsing up a mechanic......

10+ Year Old Account
    Best advice I can give:

Just wait until you can move out to raid again. As long as you live with your family there is a decent chance that even IF you suddenly received a new rig just as good that it would end up like your last, smashed and ruined. So long as you live with there you unfortunately have to just wait, it truly sucks but everyone usually has to go through a tough spot in life and this is likely yours.

If you can, get a job and just work. Work as much as you can outside of school, even if it is just cutting grass and delivering newspapers. Save so that when you are able to you can move out and afford a new rig and everything else.

As some have said, it is EXTREMELY difficult for us to help with such limited information. If you want more specific advice you basically have to reveal as much UNBIAS information as you possibly can....if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    either that or the family raids together and he kept on ballsing up a mechanic......
    Doubt that, if the family raided together the mother could have raided his computer taking any valuable pieces and using it in hers before smashing it.........unless the family have completely superior comps that shit all over OPs xD

Did you pay for it? If not then sorry for your loss.

If so then sue her. It will be a good experience for adult life and dealing with lawyers and small claims courts etc.

If you are of working age, get a job. Don't tell her or she may try and take your money some way. Save up and buy a new rig. She breaks that, sue her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

If your mother is truly unstable I would think her mental health would be more important to you than a computer. However i assume we're not getting the whole story right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    First world problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    First world problems.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    First world problems.
    i know right

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems legit.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    How is this a "horrid" life situation? It's just a computer...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide View Post
    So going to keep this short. Mentally unstable family, mom took my 2k rig and smashed to to pieces. I can't raid for the rest of my life until I become an adult. I know this sounds silly but raiding is my passion and what I love. I've put my heart and would into it and into this computer, and it's all gone because mom got mad. I really have no idea what to do. Please only post if you can help, last thing so need is more troubles.
    I'm not sure if i can help or not, all i can say is that you should at least try to understand why did your mom did that... And i don't know why, but i already have the feeling you know you did something wrong. For example, sometimes spending time with your family helps, and living for a game its a stupid idea.

Have fun, speak with your family, have fun with them, get a GF... Just make sure you don't spend all your time playing a game. If i was your father i would perhaps end loking that freaking computer if i saw you were spending all your time around it... Your family is a lot more important then a game, and if said is true, that your family is instable, then you ceartainly shouldn't ignore them.

Good luck.