Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Stay strong Nightelf druids.

There is a reason why I play a Druid, and particulary a night elf druid.

Back when TBC launched the Night Elf druid was forever changed.

These are some off the memories I will miss:

1. I have never been ganked inn World PvP but a few times, when I was facing a true pvp'ere who knew what Shadowmeld and druid is together.

2. Quickly charge-bombing mid-air hunters who kites you. You shadowmeld, fly and charge.

2.2: This tactic can also be applied to many other classes

3. You are sorrounded by bullshit. Shadowmeld and fly away, no down-time. You are the fasts grinder inn the game, NOTHING beats you're speed and agility - NOTHING. Im not even kidding - Shadowmeld and flightform is super potent for speed.

4. (Applies for all druids, but still good with shadowmeld) You are out inn some stupid water with shit fishes chasing you, shadowmeld, get to the surface and jump up.

No flying, is a direct nerf to Druids, and especially Night Elf druids. Our racial can now only be used to get out off combat so you can mount you're shitty ass ground mount.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Our racial can now only be used to get out off combat...
    @_@

/10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    @_@

/10chars
    Stay strong Nightelf druids. Shaktard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm Shadowmeld To Prowl.....

Fixed....Not that hard.. FFS sick of the whining.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Charge bombing"

That saying has made my night

Are you seriously saying the removal of flying in wow is a nerf to druids and especially a nerf for NE druids ? Well, this HAS to be the dumbest shit I've ever read here.

Getting out of combat with Shadomeld is still huge.
    Also you can still Shadowmeld -> Prowl to get away from the Horde and ride on the ground instead of flying away like a pussy.

Get the fuck out of WoW if it bothers you so much, but stop whining about it...

I see many people don't play Night elf druids inn this thread, this thread wasen't for you. Thanks.

If I can't express my opinion on a matter, then what are forums for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Hmm Shadowmeld To Prowl.....

Fixed....Not that hard.. FFS sick of the whining.
    And that is now how our racial is. Not very exciting compared to what we had...

I'm a strong purple woman and I don't need no man!

There is a reason why I play a Druid, and particulary a night elf druid.

Back when TBC launched the Night Elf druid was forever changed.

These are some off the memories I will miss:

1. I have never been ganked inn World PvP but a few times, when I was facing a true pvp'ere who knew what Shadowmeld and druid is together.

2. Quickly charge-bombing mid-air hunters who kites you. You shadowmeld, fly and charge.

2.2: This tactic can also be applied to many other classes

3. You are sorrounded by bullshit. Shadowmeld and fly away, no down-time. You are the fasts grinder inn the game, NOTHING beats you're speed and agility - NOTHING. Im not even kidding - Shadowmeld and flightform is super potent for speed.

4. (Applies for all druids, but still good with shadowmeld) You are out inn some stupid water with shit fishes chasing you, shadowmeld, get to the surface and jump up.

No flying, is a direct nerf to Druids, and especially Night Elf druids. Our racial can now only be used to get out off combat so you can mount you're shitty ass ground mount.
    I don't run i kill the Ne druids

10+ Year Old Account
    I see many people don't play Night elf druids inn this thread, this thread wasen't for you. Thanks.

If I can't express my opinion on a matter, then what are forums for.

- - - Updated - - -

And that is now how our racial is. Not very exciting compared to what we had...
    You're losing a total OP advantage over any other class in the game. You're still left with an OP advantage, and you're crying?
    Don't be surprised when people call you out for that nonsense...
    It's like you complain how you have to complete the next level in a jump and run game conventional now, since your cheat code doesn't work anymore..

Oh, yeah.. well....... I play Nelf Druid since Vanilla too.. I actually have 4 druids now, 2 of them are Nelfs.
    I see no problem with that consequence. Maybe learn to PVP with other strategies?
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2015-05-24 at 09:11 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You're losing a total OP advantage over any other class in the game. You're still left with an OP advantage, and you're crying?
    Don't be surprised when people call you out for that nonsense...
    It's like you complain how you have to complete the next level in a jump and run game conventional now, since your cheat code doesn't work anymore..

Oh, yeah.. well....... I play Nelf Druid since Vanilla too.. I actually have 4 druids now, 2 of them are Nelfs.
    I see no problem with that consequence. Maybe learn to PVP with other strategies?
    World PvP is dead anyway. The little times I used it heavly was inn Wintergrasp outside off battles, when I actively seeked World PvP myself. And that is years ago. I dont think a covinent tool that I haven't even had to use inn 2-3 exspansion, cause nobody ganks you, not unless you seek it out, and by then its all fair game to abuse all the fun things.

And as I mentioned - this combo can be countered - if the person I world pvp with, know its coming. You can do ground AOE effects to quickly cancel out my shadowmeld.

This reminds me of when they changed the cast time for mounts from 3s to 1.5s. Druids were actually crying "THIS IS A 50% NERF TO DRUIDS!!!1!"

you can always use aviana's feather

Deleted
    Holy shit. People are just actively looking for the smallest fucking things to whine about.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    Holy shit. People are just actively looking for the smallest fucking things to whine about.
    Lets see when other people's racials gets nerfed aswell. But you woulden't understand, not playing a night elf druid I can only asume.

Id like my shadowmeld changed to something else if flying is gone.

Lets see when other people's racials gets nerfed aswell. But you woulden't understand, not playing a night elf druid I can only asume.

Id like my shadowmeld changed to something else if flying is gone.
    Not sure if troll, or just stupid. In case of stupid, just about everyone's racials were nerfed coming into WoD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
    The irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
    The irony.
    Yeah, I saw it the moment I hit enter. But my point still stands. OP has to be trolling.

I don't mind the lack of flying. As a Night Elf Druid, I still feel like I have the most amount of tools to get in and out of a dangerous area safely. I may not be able to do it as quickly as I could with flying enabled everywhere - but I still have a much easier time than anyone else, save for maybe Night Elf Rogues. The lack of flying just makes the gap between us and them even more obvious.

I mean, I'm 85% sure we're just being trolled here - but I'm still fine with no flying regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    You realise that we still have these advantages, to some extent, OP? Get Glyph of Travel. Caught in combat > Shadowmeld > Instant-cast ground mount, and high-tail it out of there. We can't fly, yes, which sucks, but we still have that huge advantage of being able to mount up instantaneously.

Plus, combine it with Displacer Beast - you can blink forward, immediately shift into Travel Form and run off, which is also useful for getting away from mobs/players/whatever easier.