Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    yep, thats what i tought.
    I think he was joking :P

If I were looking at trials and they weren't using the Leech trinket because meters... lol kicked gtfo.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Deleted
    can't really tell at this point anyway, i'm expecting a lot of people not using it couse of metters

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I think he was joking :P

If I were looking at trials and they weren't using the Leech trinket because meters... lol kicked gtfo.
    I'm always joking, what fun are video games if we super serious all the time.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Anyone who refuses to use that trinket because it doesn't show up on meters is a massive baddie who doesn't have a place in any kind of progression guild. Still, it's kind of annoying they don't just design it to make it show up on meters. Sure in a perfect world everyone is completely rational and takes these things in mind but Blizzard should know damn well that people are judged on meters performance at nearly all levels of play. I mean I'm pretty sure they just balance healing around specs doing roughly equal hps themselves or else we wouldn't have discs and hpallies the way they currently are l o l

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    so when you get good use of uplifts+rjw+revival - its gonna be really good with this trinket.
    Yes, in its current iteration if OP as BiS. If its nerfed to not refresh on effective heal then your renewing mist is gonna proc it and its stuck at that extremely low leech value for 10seconds. In this scenario, healers with large casted heals are the only ones that could use the trinket effectively.
    Last edited by Kilma; 2015-05-27 at 08:23 PM.