Herald of the Titans help

I'm planning on doing this w/ my guild and I have a question;

They seem to think that @ level 80, when doing level 80 content, you get a damage boost/reduction boost for every ilvl you are over 200.

1.67/1.00 Increase/Reduction

I.e. if you are level 210, 10 levels over 200, then you would recieve a 16.70% increase in damage as well as a 10% reduction in damage received.
    Based on this post:
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...ft-discussion/
    post #37, last paragraph:

Alternate Inter-Expansion Damage Adjustments
    We also want to provide power growth within an expansion, despite the fact that we've flattened the ilvl power curve within each old expansion. This applies only to creatures from expansions prior to Mists of Pandaria. To do that, we calculate an alternate set of damage dealt/taken factors, and use either these ones, or the normal ones, whichever is most beneficial to the player.
    MaxPlayerLevelsByExpansion = {69, 79, 84, 89, 0, 0}
    IntendedItemLevelByExpansion = {65, 115, 200, 346, 0, 0}
    MaxPlayerLevel = MaxPlayerLevelsByExpansion[CreatureExpansion]
    IntendedItemLevel = IntendedItemLevelByExpansion[CreatureExpansion]

if (PlayerLevel <= MaxPlayerLevel and
    PlayerEquippedItemLevel > IntendedItemLevel) then
    AlternateDamageTakenFactor = 1 - 0.01 * (PlayerEquippedItemLevel - IntendedItemLevel)
    AlternateDamageDealtFactor = 1 + 5/3*0.01 * (PlayerEquippedItemLevel - IntendedItemLevel)
    DamageTakenFactor = min(DamageTakenFactor, AlternateDamageTakenFactor)
    DamageDealtFactor = max(DamageDealtFactor, AlternateDamageDealtFactor)
    end

EDIT: Added note to the last section that it only applies to expansions prior to MoP. Revised the code to make that more clear.
    Is this correct?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that is correct. I logged my twinks and checked it and it does seem you get a hidden buff when equipping higher ilvl gear. And don't forget that this buff only applies in raids and dungeons, meaning you can't check your buffed DPS on a training dummy.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB