Primal Gladiator's Felblood Gronnling description

Hi friends ¡¡ I don't know if there is a post about this already, if there is one, please delete mine.

I read in a forum an interesting comment about the new gladiator mounts, so I wanted to share it with you to discuss a little.

The thing is this, the description of the new gladiator mounts, which say the following: ''One of the gronnlings of Tanaan Jungle caught in the eruption of fel energies unleashed by Gul'dan, and now beholden to an unquenchable lust for chaos''.

And I was wondering if this is a spoiler itself, because fel energy eruptions in Tanaan are caused by the Burning Legion. Maybe Gul'Dan is going to make a crazy move? Like the one he did in Outland's Shadowmoon Valley (The enormous mountain known as The Hand of Gul'Dan).

Share your thoughts please ¡¡
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

Deleted
    What spoiler?

The Burning Legion is heavily present in Tanaan, we've known this for over a month.

Yeah, but the Burning Legion released those fel energies, Not Gul'Dan, and yet the description talks about "eruption of fel energies released by Gul'Dan".
    Last edited by Darkarath; 2015-05-24 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you're not familiar with the lore of Gul'Dan but he dabbles in fel magic. Don't know what more I should say, I don't want to spoil it for you.

I guess you're not familiar with the lore of Gul'Dan but he dabbles in fel magic. Don't know what more I should say, I don't want to spoil it for you.
    We all know that, but the description says: ''caught in the eruption of fel energies unleashed by Gul'dan''.

It seems to me that that eruption is something big, like a big explosion of fel energies, in which some gronnlings were caught, and, we haven't hear nothing related to this.

Ofc, it might be just me reading between lines when there's nothing to read. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just legion themed, because the legion will be part of the next patch.
    Nothing more to look into.

It's just a PvP mount, and pvp in general has nothing to do with the lore
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?