10+ Year Old Account

A Question About Fereal in 6.2

Just a quick question.

I'm starting fresh on a new server, and was considering making a druid alt. So, what's the state of PvE feral looking like right now on the PTR? I'm not sure where they are right now, but I don't really seem to see many around. I'd go onto the PTR to check it out myself, but this temp computer is utter shit, and would probably collapse into a black hole if I tried.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Synros; 2015-05-24 at 11:33 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Ferals are decent single target (not the king of as so many seem to think) and "cleave", utterly terrible aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Ferals are decent single target (not the king of as so many seem to think) and "cleave", utterly terrible aoe.
    Ok, thanks.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Dk's & Hunters are overturned atm and should be nerfed before the patch hits live. Feral is competitive on just about every fight say council were moonkin beats us but even then it's not by much.

Live feral + 10% bleed buff + new encounters = Feral in 6.2 pretty much. The spec isn't without its issues but its pretty much just a slightly better version of live.

And they haven't done their final class tuning wave yet, everything we know now probably doesn't mean a whole lot.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer