Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    no, i truly believe they are the only ones that deserve it. if it was up to me, that group would also only include whites
    What other qualities do you have aside from being a racist and a homophobe?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huputiti View Post
    Instead of giving / making these laws, how about they do institute to help and study gays.
    I believe there's a wiki article about the genetic anomaly regarding gay people. Perhaps in the future we can cure it with simple vaxxine!
    Lets Weaponize it instead.

Sounds just as stupid as your idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    yea next thing to pass is to let people legally marry animals or their own family members yay for progress!
    Please tell me you forgot a sarcasm tag?

Animals can't consent.
    Family members are a weird area. It's enforcement by law of a social taboo that grows out of an honest-to-god biological imperative. Fucking your close family leads to bad shit, genetically. Geneticists actually think this is why every other royal seemed to come off crazy. I think there's an honest social argument for banning family member marriages that doesn't apply to normal heterosexual or homosexual marriages.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Racist and homophobic.

I think I speak for all of us when I say you're a moron and you need to grow up.
    please, you are being the intolerant one.

is it okay to be able to shout "i am a freedom fighter" but not "i dont like those people"?

is it okay to be able to shout "i am a freedom fighter" but not "i dont like those people"?
    So we need to be more tolerant of your intolerance?
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Deleted
    no, i truly believe they are the only ones that deserve it. if it was up to me, that group would also only include whites
    Thankfully you're not, Hittler

you are saying everyone is equal and all that other hooey.. so by that... i should have as much right to stand by what i believe
    Stand by what you believe, by all means, don't expect the law to reflect your personal beliefs.

10+ Year Old Account

you are saying everyone is equal and all that other hooey.. so by that... i should have as much right to stand by what i believe
    I will not be tolerant of your intolerance.

You have a right to stand by what you believe. I also have a right to tell you that you're an arsehole.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted

Is it okay to be able to shout "i am a freedom fighter" but not "i dont like those people"?

You are saying everyone is equal and all that other hooey.. So by that... I should have as much right to stand by what i believe
    be tolerant of my intolerance you mean intolerant people

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    So we need to be more tolerant of your intolerance?
    pretty much yeah.

i hear your cries of equality and fair treatment... wouldnt that also include me in there? after all, i have as much right to express myself as those others do.

So homophobia wasn't enough... aren't you the sensible one?

i hear your cries of equality and fair treatment... wouldnt that also include me in there? after all, i have as much right to express myself and those others.
    There are these things called laws. I'm sure in many countries they forbid the thing you describe. You should look into them.

pretty much yeah.

i hear your cries of equality and fair treatment... would that also include me in there? after all, i have as much right to express myself and those others.
    No one is holding you down. You are voicing your opinion, and people are voicing their opinions of you. Why are you getting upset about it?

pretty much yeah.

i hear your cries of equality and fair treatment... wouldnt that also include me in there? after all, i have as much right to express myself and those others.
    Is anyone telling you not to express yourself? Calling you an asshole isn't ending your ability to express your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So homophobia wasn't enough... aren't you the sensible one?
    how so, i am expressing myself. you and others are the ones that are attacking me... seems those that think attacking is necessary are the sensible ones.. no worries, i dont judge those too much.

Deleted
    pretty much yeah.

i hear your cries of equality and fair treatment... wouldnt that also include me in there? after all, i have as much right to express myself as those others do.
    We're treating you with the same etiquette as you do to homosexuals - THAT IS EQUALITY

how so, i am expressing myself. you and others are the ones that are attacking me... seems those that think attacking is necessary are the sensible ones.. no worries, i dont judge those too much.
    Weren't you just attacking gays and minorities saying you would yank their benefits because they are undeserving non-whites?? Again, I don't understand why you are getting upset at people voicing their opinions of your opinions. No one is silencing you.

Except whole swaths of the population you judge unworthy of equal treatment under the law.

how so, i am expressing myself
    There's a big difference with freedom of speech and freedom to discriminate. The law forbids the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Please tell me you forgot a sarcasm tag?

Animals can't consent.
    Family members are a weird area. It's enforcement by law of a social taboo that grows out of an honest-to-god biological imperative. Fucking your close family leads to bad shit, genetically. Geneticists actually think this is why every other royal seemed to come off crazy. I think there's an honest social argument for banning family member marriages that doesn't apply to normal heterosexual or homosexual marriages.
    we changed the social image of a man and a women marriage to now include man to man or woman to woman which alot of ppl consider a social taboo so why not family members they have rights to. Just because animals cant speak doesnt mean they cant consent. You cant just give gays the right and then stop their and say no more.

anyways.. back on topic...

yay the gays.. too bad for the straights...

the economical repercussions will speak for themselves in the next 3 years as the government assigns non existing money to programs filled way past the current coping capacity.