Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don't remember Fox saying landslide, but at least a popular vote win. Even Trump was on the air frothing at Obama losing the popular vote. From stuff I saw recently, they had polls saying 1% lead to Romney, with it being a tie the day off. I think the link was provided to me somewhere in this thread.
    http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...win-landslide/

Just for a little back up of what I said.

Deleted
    This coming from a European who doesn't give two shites about politics..

If you vote in another Bush? you are bat shit crazy America. What is wrong with you./

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...win-landslide/

Just for a little back up of what I said.
    Dick Morris = FoxNews now?

I pray for you guys that Hillary wins. Also, having watched some Youtube videos about your debates... I think the media may be overdoing the whole debate shit thing. Policies are important, now hand gestures or how someone stands...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    If even Fox news can't make polls more than 1% in favor of the GOP does that mean easy win for the dems ?
    Yeah, the 2016 election is going to be another slaughter. The GOP will see the inside of the White House about four years after they pull their collective heads out of their asses (and cold cock the Tea Party idiots).

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Dick Morris = FoxNews now?
    I opened this post knowing full well you were going to play the semantics bullshit. Both he and Karl Rove said the same thing. That Romney would be president and both saying up over 320 electoral votes. They were right that someone would win with 320+ votes but it wasn't who they thought was going to win. They said the polls were wrong and the polls were very much right. Which is again, what is happening now. Dick Morris hasn't been seen since this but Karl Rove or should I say, Ham Rove, has been on Fox News quite a few times since his melt down of election night when he was wrong and DEAD wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I'm calling it right now: there is NO WAY USA would elect ANY female president for at least another generation.
    Yeah, who knows what a post-menopausal woman might do on her period?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

As a liberal, I absolutely love watching things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Fox News poll: Jeb Bush 45%, Hillary Clinton 44%
    Microsoft News Poll: Xbox One 9001%, PS4 -0.80085%
    ~RAWR!

I think it's more shocking that Fox News watchers are polling much higher support for a Democrat than (what I would think) is normal. Fox has notoriously Republican viewership, which may indicate Clinton has Republican support, probably especially in the older generations. Hillary already has this election won as far as I'm concerned unless the entire Internet shows up to the polls to troll America by voting for Trump... which, let's get real, the Internet isn't going outside for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I opened this post knowing full well you were going to play the semantics bullshit. Both he and Karl Rove said the same thing. That Romney would be president and both saying up over 320 electoral votes. They were right that someone would win with 320+ votes but it wasn't who they thought was going to win. They said the polls were wrong and the polls were very much right. Which is again, what is happening now. Dick Morris hasn't been seen since this but Karl Rove or should I say, Ham Rove, has been on Fox News quite a few times since his melt down of election night when he was wrong and DEAD wrong.
    It doesn't matter what they said. It doesn't matter what if they were right or wrong. And semantics have nothing to do with it. If Rove would have said the same thing on Meet the Press would it make it an NBC News prediction?

As I've pointed out to you guys before, you seem to be entirely ignorant of the concept of news panel discussion programs where guests give their opinions. As often as Christopher Hitchens was on CSPAN, I never once heard anyone accuse the network of holding the opinion that Mother Teresa was a lying, stealing, Albanian dwarf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    I think it's more shocking that Fox News watchers are polling much higher support for a Democrat than (what I would think) is normal. Fox has notoriously Republican viewership, which may indicate Clinton has Republican support, probably especially in the older generations. .
    Why do you think this is a poll of FoxNews viewers?
    Last edited by Merkava; 2015-08-06 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I'll call that you're wrong right now
    When it happens, I invite you to message me and gloat. I'd even buy you a beer or maybe a car even.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Why do you think this is a poll of FoxNews viewers?
    Because that's the title of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Because that's the title of the thread.
    We might want to take note of the day and time because I'm with Merkava on this one. Their poll is a random cross sample of landline numbers nationwide, not just Fox News viewers.

But that is not to say there are no problems with the polls.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    /takes a break from kitchen
    /goes out to bar to refill my water
    /listens
    /what, people like this exist?
    /fuck it, I trust a chicken breast more than you people.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post

As a conservative, who watched the whole video, I absolutely loved watching it. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    As a conservative, who watched the whole video, I absolutely loved watching it. Thanks for sharing.
    No problem. I'm guessing there is something for everyone there. Where I see dysfunction, you see passion.