Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It seems like without the us stepping in and helping, no country on earth will. The UN needs to be abolished because its a sham.

Yup and most countries just don't care, if there was a lot of oil in the picture they would have already wiped ISIS out.

This is my opinion on isis, its an act that was drummed up to make iran look good and be let back into the world as heroes. It is FAKE and scripted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Yup and most countries just don't care, if there was a lot of oil in the picture they would have already wiped ISIS out.
    Well there is a lot of oil, Iraq has shit tons of oil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because I'm pretty sure all 400 of those people they killed were Muslim, so saying "Muslims murdered 400 muslims" is as descriptive as saying "people murdered 400 people"
    Wrong.
    "Muslims murdered 400 muslims" is MORE descriptive than saying "people murdered 400 people", because it means it is a green on blue type of attack.

Is anyone completely sick and tired of people speaking out of both sides of their mouth like this? We KNOW why the OP made the title they did. Their agenda is obvious. Yet they feign innocence and try to defend it with "oh but ISIS is muslim, I was just being descriptive!" Bull fucking shit. Everybody knows the intent. We don't need to get in to this dumb argument about whether it is descriptive. Sorry. No. Calling you on your shit.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Is anyone completely sick and tired of people speaking out of both sides of their mouth like this? We KNOW why the OP made the title they did. Their agenda is obvious. Yet they feign innocence and try to defend it with "oh but ISIS is muslim, I was just being descriptive!" Bull fucking shit. Everybody knows the intent. We don't need to get in to this dumb argument about whether it is descriptive. Sorry. No. Calling you on your shit.
    To be fair, while i did not make the thread, I am not sure i give a shit anymore.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMFsO58hXVM
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2015-05-29 at 05:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It seems like without the us stepping in and helping, no country on earth will. The UN needs to be abolished because its a sham.
    Quite a compelling argument for dismantling a global council.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yeah, let's go back to not having a neutral international forum - it worked so well last time.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Quite a compelling argument for dismantling a global council.
    Meh, the UN IS a corrupt sham. The human right's council where Russia, China and Saudi Arabia are happily buying the votes of smaller countries makes that pretty clear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Meh, the UN IS a corrupt sham. The human right's council where Russia, China and Saudi Arabia are happily buying the votes of smaller countries makes that pretty clear.
    It's better than the alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Sam Harris's blog entry regarding the "ISIS is not Islamic" debate: http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/s...ard-armageddon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Agree, but I don't think you can exclude the US from the list of those nations. If you watch Chomsky you'd appreciate the US does a lot of weird stuff in the UN and similar institutions that doesn't make it into the mainstream western media.

The real problem is the disproportionate power of the larger nations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's better than the alternative.
    Implying the UN has an actual positive effect. Heck in cases where they intervened they often ended up making stuff worse. Remember UN troops from certain nations actively holding child sex slaves and such using their position of power there? Also the UN so far hasn't solved any conflicts nor stopped any conflicts. The same as it's predecessor was ultimatively useless.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Agree, but I don't think you can exclude the US from the list of those nations. If you watch Chomsky you'd appreciate the US does a lot of weird stuff in the UN and similar institutions that doesn't make it into the mainstream western media.

The real problem is the disproportionate power of the larger nations.
    Never said I'd exclude the US, but looking at whom gets criticized and reprimanded by the human right's council easily shows how ridiculous and corrupt that entire circus is. Especially since nations with some of the most ourageous and disgusting state sanctioned things going on basically get off scott free permanently as they control votes through money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Well, but all ISIS members ARE muslims, and the closest thing muslims have to their religious authority deemed that ISIS should NOT be excommunicated. Simple facts.

Original article would be http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/arab-and...%A7%D9%85.html

You, on the other hand, can not even control your profanity.