Can someone explain to me how crafted upgrades work in 6.2?

I'm having a hard time understanding how the crafted items in 6.2 will work

You will still be able to upgrade a crafted item from 640 to 655, but the next stage will be from 655 to 685?

Also will the materials only cost less? As in the profession related materials as well as the savage blood?

AFAIK they just consolidated the upgrade items, so instead of having to buy 3 different items to go from step 1 to 4, you just buy 3 of the same item.

Will they cost the same mats?

Here's an example.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=116345/r...nished-essence

They will give a +15 item level bonus to a 630 weapon or 640 armor three times. The mats are cheaper than they are now.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=127759/felblight

Felblight gear will be the new material sink.

640->655->670->685 each upgrade requiring the same mats I get it now thank you

The upgrade tokens are selling fairly well right now on my server, so its a bit of a gamble whether or not to craft them and sell now or stockpile materials and sell after the patch. I'm leaning on selling later after the material cost has come down, but that could also reduce the profit margin as well.

Deleted
    Så bloods have absolutely NO use in 6.2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    Så bloods have absolutely NO use in 6.2?
    It will take 45 savage blood to go 640->685 so they still have a use. You may also see a lot more people starting to use crafteds as the felblight ones are more competitive than the previous savage ones

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post
    You may also see a lot more people starting to use crafteds as the felblight ones are more competitive than the previous savage ones
    hm depends on cost vs upgrade ratio - rememebr people will have to gather shit to get felblight so it will be much more expensive on ah - so if you dont have gathering alts the profit might be not so big

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    hm depends on cost vs upgrade ratio - rememebr people will have to gather shit to get felblight so it will be much more expensive on ah - so if you dont have gathering alts the profit might be not so big
    At the same time everything gatherable will become even more worthless.