[WeakAuras] Flame Shock

Hey, guys. I've been messing with my UI a little bit today and I can't seem to figure this one out. Is there a way to flag if the current flame shock applied to a mob was modified by Unleash Flame and/or Elemental Fusion?

Thanks!

Not directly, but you could use a text field to show the tooltip damage of the flame shock on target. Then with a few test, you could determine the damage of with and without buffs. eg. I know my FS does 1.something k damage without any buffs. and 3.something k with unleash and fusion.

I tried to find a progressbar that could check the tooltip damage and stack up depending on that, but I was unsuccessful. One of my guildie mages watches ignite with a text field, so I went with that route as well.

That's clever. Essentially the same thing too. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

EDIT: Can't seem to get this custom function to work. Any help would be appreciated!

Code:
    function ()
        local value = select(15, UnitDebuff("target", "Flame Shock", nil, "PLAYER")) or 0
        return value
    end
    Last edited by thefrankto; 2015-05-25 at 06:28 AM.

Deleted
    If you can tell me what your custom function is supposed to do, I'll sort you out

I'm just trying to show the current tooltip damage in parentheses without using deep scan in weakauras. Or really just show the current flame shock tick on the boss.

Just use deep scan. It's easier.
    dyJ)caGELQ0Uiu9AOIzQufZfenBi3ee62kStkSx0ULY(ju(juPHjv(TsgmfPHdshKk4ys4CuHwiu1svQOftrz5aUSO NQAzsQNtPhROPkyYemDshMQUQsL6zs01bAJc1NPsBgkBxPcNMOTjKPbkFxPQgji4KeYObvJNI4skvYTKKUMs58urJJ IQVjj(Ru1SGbEjVOMMay(zcPO5QzH8qteQpwcK9Xi)ip81ehElFT4fI3jEj)GxGxGbESvtVCVjnkk5nbxmmBQ0OAuh VG0cf5Dgstu(Dz5bsx5QfCcn510eL3jUyy2uPr1YAEVGGuLRMh1Rasx3eWYav(5cTayGg1mERZ8iyfMdRRoQsL6OsI vDRcnkPrhvEma)iVc4vpn243xkOWzCu0wbSOOUiyLLDv2QjwvyoYlf4JVyM6hlWMY3ahbaPRBcyPrbp8u6cxzCLYoy rfLBB1fowUvgrSQWCKhT8cmWREu2ug4hGivYavQ8wO5KbERS5IsAuZparQKbAut8uPYdAZ(jYBTeppGFMmWparQKbQ u5NiV1YaVv2Crj)HGdq0bdQ8csmm5eePozGFaIujduPYdAZ(5AyMxjEEGfkzGFaIujduPsLxbKUUjad8wOjcjsG38U To(jOvxJE4sHKxLJuGFTFd3gYjXZ38J0Yank4Jr(rkMPh(AIdvElOzZfytjE(MFK8ICBsn5bBsLx9aUPYdAZEl0eHe jq88yGiKD6BepVqAgigwWj0KhcoStigV79qLkVNb(yKFKIz6HVM4WlQPjaMFMqkAUAwip0eH6JLazFmYpYdFnXHk)o OrbS6cQKa