Patch 6.2 estimated release date?

2nd of June?

No it's either june 16 or 23

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    No it's either june 16 or 23
    I.e. right before the end of Q2 - gotta (legally) keep those numbers pumped up for the stockholder reports!
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I.e. right before the end of Q2 - gotta (legally) keep those numbers pumped up for the stockholder reports!
    Or right next to the release of Heavensward.

It's not going to be the same day they officially release Heroes of the Storm. They also have more to add that they've talked about (such as factions) and I believe they have more raid testing to do. Remember, PTR builds *usually* come weekly, and so there's a couple more weeks worth of testing and adding things. But, they're close.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

It will most likely be June 30th. It's exactly one week after Heavensword comes out and that's usually how Blizzard operates.