Can i still get free trial?

So I was on the website and apparently you can't get free trial if you have a beta version of FFXIV A realm reborn which I have because I played like 4 hours during the open beta weekend LONG AGO.

That square enix account with the FFXIV beta license also has my FFXI (which I played for a long time and have no wish to get rid of it) and so creating a second account for a 14 days trial is kind of annoying (specially since all done in trial would be gone as I would rather use my account linked to my FFXI one also username I want to keep bla bla bla)

I emailed them but I wanna ask you guys can I still get a free trial? in anyway? or something? with refer a friend? I'd like to try out this game, long time FF fan. Stopped wow a few month ago and now I have time to burn but wow ain't as magical to me as FF games (I found myself replaying old games over wow) but really interested in the game! can't buy it till june so 14 days trial would be a blessing.

I looked around, but it doesn't seem Refer-a-Friend gives any free game time.

create a new account?

nm... you already said no
    Last edited by wowaccounttom; 2015-05-25 at 01:33 AM. Reason: update...

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    create a new account?

nm... you already said no
    just kinda defeats the purpose of the free trial... would start over anyway! the beta license crap is kind of bullshit considering I had a whopping 2 hour play session. Alright guess no one knows a work around other than create another account or wait

10+ Year Old Account
    My advice consider getting one month of the cheao sub it permits one character per server but that is all you need..Oooh right beta ummm..Hmm game shoukd be on sale SOMEWHERE try it out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    My advice consider getting one month of the cheao sub it permits one character per server but that is all you need..Oooh right beta ummm..Hmm game shoukd be on sale SOMEWHERE try it out?
    no game license its beta from open beta weekend which screws me out of 14 days trial apparently so unless I buy the game I can't play. I could buy the normal edition download probably but I'd miss out on that wind-up moogles which seems like a must have imo. so waiting till Friday for paycheck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    no game license its beta from open beta weekend which screws me out of 14 days trial apparently so unless I buy the game I can't play. I could buy the normal edition download probably but I'd miss out on that wind-up moogles which seems like a must have imo. so waiting till Friday for paycheck
    Oh you can upgrade man. You can byy the standard and if you dig it then upgrade to CE.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Oh you can upgrade man. You can byy the standard and if you dig it then upgrade to CE.
    that's good to know is it the same price though? like right now on Square Enix Shop regular is 20$ and CE is 45$. so upgrade is 25$?

10+ Year Old Account
    that's good to know is it the same price though? like right now on Square Enix Shop regular is 20$ and CE is 45$. so upgrade is 25$?
    OooK THAT works

10+ Year Old Account
    so upgrade is 25$?
    Yes.