What are the demons summoned by the T18 4-piece for Demo?

Haven't been able to find a full confirmed list of the demons set bonus can summon. Does anyone know of a video or screenshot of the PTR that will show them? Thanks guys

most common is the "Vicious hellhound" then "illidari satyr" and the rare demon is "Prince Melchezaar" he is huge about twice the size of your doom guard and hits like a truck he gets off about 10 hits before he despawns but hits between 35k to 75k with an average hit of around 45k from my testing.

Prince melchezaar is a rare spawn tho spending 10 min on a test dummy I saw him spawn 2 to 3 times while the Vicious hellhound and the illidari satyr spawned more often as they do hit for alot less then Prince melchezaar, on a personal note I think is freaking awesome we get to summon a raid boss <3 even if he is rare my bet is you will only see him once per fight unless RNG gods deem otherwise

I sincerely hope they change it so we don't have a random demon summoned. Or at least make it so they all do the same damage. I don't like not being able to control the damage I do. Basically we have to hope for Prince Melchezaar to spawn so we can do good damage.

From what i have tested on the ptr with demonology is that initially its a nerf until you get 4 piece+trinket from Archimonde then it feels like a buff because you are using soulfire constantly the trinket lets you have a 60% chance to summon three imps which your imps proc molten core and the 4pc has a 30% chance to summon one of these demons on proc not cast and it procs alot, your hardest hitting spell this patch and in 6.2 aka the doom guard hits 25% harder including all your imps your 4pc proc demons your service doomguard all via the 2pc after 5 casts you buff your demons dmg by 25% from all the testing i have done this is a nice single target buff, but we will have to see how it is in the new raid, looks good on paper/test dummies

Deleted
    I love the way Blizz tell us they don't balance a class around what the top 1% of players do, then balance us around a trinket only about 1% will have

And it's one that only drops right at the end of the raid

lols

"dear raid leader, it's okay for me to play demonology because once I have the trinket off archimonde I won't suck"

"but...if the hunters and mages have the trinket, won't they benefit in the same way, making the gap just as big"

"oh...."

Quote Originally Posted by viceverza View Post
    From what i have tested on the ptr with demonology is that initially its a nerf until you get 4 piece+trinket from Archimonde then it feels like a buff because you are using soulfire constantly the trinket lets you have a 60% chance to summon three imps which your imps proc molten core and the 4pc has a 30% chance to summon one of these demons on proc not cast and it procs alot, your hardest hitting spell this patch and in 6.2 aka the doom guard hits 25% harder including all your imps your 4pc proc demons your service doomguard all via the 2pc after 5 casts you buff your demons dmg by 25% from all the testing i have done this is a nice single target buff, but we will have to see how it is in the new raid, looks good on paper/test dummies
    Is it actually working now? Last I tested Demo a week back a 5 min test would proc the 4p like once or twice.... a long shot from 30% per mc proc.

Edit: Only procs off 1st MC charge. If you already have an MC charge when you get a new one it will not proc 4p. Lol, hopefully a bug to be fixed as that makes the 4p rather useless.
    Last edited by Soulzar; 2015-05-27 at 02:04 PM.