Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail, Dragonball and Dragonball Z, Kill la Kill (well i think it was good xD), Naruto has some good fight Scenes, Bleach has some as well.., Soul Eater is more fun but i liked the fights a lot, especially Black Star.

Hellsing Ultimate is more brutal, and damn.. someone mentioned "X". i saw the movie as a child, it was crazy but i loved it.

If you also are into Mecha Fights, i think Gundam has some (never watched it) and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!

Deleted
    "Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke" has great fighting scenes.

Deleted
    Katanagatari,
    Claymore,
    Black Rock Shooter,
    Ao no Exorcist, Nurarihyon no Mago (more so the Sequel Sennen Makyou),
    Soul Eater,
    Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
    Those are some which havent been mentioned yet, but all range from "this is pretty good" to "holy fuck, this is amazing".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    They're kind of few and far between, but Fairy Tail has some good fight scenes.

I can't really offer much else because my knowledge of anime is somewhat limited.
    The fights in Fairy Tail are terrible. They are the ultimate example of all the worst tropes of the genre. Bad guy beats on the good guy and totally dominates him until the good guy remembers something about fighting for his friends and then does a super strong mega attack and one hit KOs the bad guy. Every single time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    One of my favs still - Very stylized though, Bakemonogatari and its sequels.

Nah. I'm a fan of the series, but if you watch it for the fight scenes you are going to be severely disappointed and/or bored. That anime is 95% talking and 5% action.

Someone looking for an action fighting anime wouldn't enjoy this one unless they are into a lot of character dialoguing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Phantom: Requiem for the phantom.
    an good underrated anime with an awesome ending.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Full Metal Alchemist, either the old one or Brotherhood (the one much truer to the manga, as the original came out before the manga was finished), non-stop amazing fight scenes paired with brilliant music. Always a fan of the fact that it was a series never afraid to do some terrifyingly one-sided fights in favor of the 'good' guys, occasionally. Roy Mustang is scary.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just say Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The fight scenes aren't all that animated, but the crux of most of the fights are the two sides trying to bullshit the hardest with their weird powers and it ends up being pretty entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything from Ufotable is pretty godly in terms of animation and fight sequences. Highly recommend the Garden of Sinners movies.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I would also like to add one that I completely (and shamefully) forgot:

Saint Seiya (the original) and Lost Canvas. The original had some insane (and very bloody) fights for its time, and Lost Canvas is simply eye-candy.

Deleted
    • Hardcore/brutal, hand-to-hand solo fights: Basilisk; Ninja Scroll; Fist of the Northstar [getting a bit old but its a classic]; Violence Jack [another old but classic]
    • Tactical physical, "chi" (limited rule magical), solo and group fighting: Hunter X Hunter
    • Superpowered, monster-like, physical mostly solo fighting: Hellsing Ultimate; Parasyte the Maxim; Tokyo Ghoul; Elfen Lied [horror]; GANTZ
    • Superpowered, monster-like, physical mostly group fighting: Terra Formars
    • Fantasy, magical, mostly group fighting: Akami ga Kill; Log Horizon
    • Physical, weapon fighting: Samurai Champloo; Seirei No Moribito; Rurouni Kenshin;
    • Physical, gun fighting, violent: Baccano; Black Lagoon; Noir; Cowboy Bebop [comedy]; Trigun; Mnemosyne; Gunslinger Girl; Gungrave
    • High tech, non-mecha mostly solo fighting: Ghost in the Shell; Mahouka [tactical]
    • High tech, mostly mech, solo and group fighting: Cross Ange [super sexy, not hentai]; Argevollen;
    • Mecha fighting: Full Metal Panic; Gasaraki; Macross Plus OVA
    • Space battles: Crest of the Stars; Banner of the Stars

I've bolded the top five in terms of Must See, rather than necessarily largest fight content.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2015-05-30 at 03:50 PM.

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma

What?

Cook-offs are fights! And they're awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I could make a list that would never quit so I'll pick 5 that aren't likely to be mentioned.

Kill la Kill
    Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
    Seiken Tsukai no World Break
    Chrome Shelled Regios
    Seirei no Moribito

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    This. The fights in HNI is amazing, and the characters are all so damn great. I don't think I have laughed so much at any anime ever.
    I haven't seen the anime but I did read the entirity of the manga. And god-damn, if the Dempsey Roll against Sendo doesn't give me goosebumps every single time I watch the clip on youtube. @_@

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Phantom: Requiem for the phantom.
    an good underrated anime with an awesome ending.
    If I remember right you can take that ending and shove it. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma

What?

Cook-offs are fights! And they're awesome!
    Yakitate!! Japan > Shokugeki no Soma.

I am enjoying Soma thus far but it still is no where close to the awesome cooking battles of Yakitate Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    I haven't seen the anime but I did read the entirity of the manga. And god-damn, if the Dempsey Roll against Sendo doesn't give me goosebumps every single time I watch the clip on youtube. @_@
    Man, I forgot how awesome the music in that series was. I might have to rewatch Ippo at some point here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Takamura's knockout of hawk trumps it....