Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the wild card games are an indication of whats to come, then I am even more excited. Those games were very entertaining.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2015-07-27 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Winter Wyvern is gonna be the hero this TI.
    WW is by bar the best support post lvl 6 atm - ulti is literally game winning.

Jesus Christ, what a throw by C9

only c9...
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    "Hey, lets take our Razor and Undying late against Gyro and Ember, what could possibly go wrong?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Secret got absolutely fucking destroyed game 2 against fnatic.

- - - Updated - - -

Been a lot of really, really good games. And only day one of the event!!

I've been awake sine 2am watching the streams. It's now nearly 4pm. Still watching. :P

I'm not sure if you've watched ti4 but the finals are going to be extremely underwhelming. The asian teams(chinese last year) just destroy eu and na and the games are terribly boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitterra View Post
    I'm not sure if you've watched ti4 but the finals are going to be extremely underwhelming. The asian teams(chinese last year) just destroy eu and na and the games are terribly boring.
    deathball meta is not really relevant at the moment. Chinese teams aren't showing much dominance at the moment. Maybe LGD.

- - - Updated - - -

MVP.Hot6 a wildcard team from Korea, the least competitive scene for dota, took a game off VG; arguably the strongest Chinese team. So there's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Day one over. Only 14 hours of dota non-stop. Gonna be an effort to do this for another 2 weeks.

Then they went and lost all my respect by playing horrible in the second game, feeding over and over, playing huskar horribly by suicide diving iceiceice's timber and giving him a kill after decimating him in lane, oh and then buying a heart for no reason. Korean dota ruining pocket strat hero predictions....

10+ Year Old Account
    "i'm just going to dive this timber right into bunch of trees while being at 30% health" said no one ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

In the last EHOME vs Empire game, was the size of Silent's gyro rockets bugged for anyone else or just me? Looked like that huge bullet that tries to kill you in Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Day one over. Only 14 hours of dota non-stop. Gonna be an effort to do this for another 2 weeks.
    Serious question as to how people do this? I mean don't you have a job?? Like how do you support yourself doing that 14 hours a day.

Deleted
    Serious question as to how people do this? I mean don't you have a job?? Like how do you support yourself doing that 14 hours a day.
    Vacation days probably. I got lucky and have 2 weeks between switching from working to going back to school, so i can watch it no problem.

Oddly enough, not being dirt poor, especially in the summer, can come with its luxuries. Having vacation time, working from home, or having practically any IT job imaginable can pretty much give you access to viewing the highest paid e-sports tournament in existence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vacations and coffee
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

coffee means Vodka in russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Putting my items on c9 because, much like last season, they have the pubstar mentality to beat teams like fnatic.

Ohaiyo's tusk isn't good, so as long as they ban mushi qop, it will be ez rares. Although, I'm only about 50% sure that I'm making the right decision.

Deleted
    I also went with C9 but im really unsure. They had some good moments yesterday, but the name Clown9 ist just for show either. I only saw the first 2 games of Fnatic, but they looked much more stable. If C9 plays to their best, they will win, but they could also just throw the game out of the window..
    Navi has the same problem in my opinion, which is why i dont like betting on games with either team involved, but the odds for the other games dont look rewarding for me.

If moonmeander beats dendi, i'll uninstall.