10+ Year Old Account

just finish witcher wild hunt

amazing game 1000/10 all the way it took me 94 hrs to beat it
    but id like to know how many hrs have you sunk in it .

about 10 hours so far. really enjoying the game. as usual i went too fast on the starting area, killed the gryphon and moved one. restarted from scratch last night and fully explored and did all the quests i could find in the starting area. going back tonight ready to move on and im sure a great story awaits me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesuviouz View Post
    about 10 hours so far. really enjoying the game. as usual i went too fast on the starting area, killed the gryphon and moved one. restarted from scratch last night and fully explored and did all the quests i could find in the starting area. going back tonight ready to move on and im sure a great story awaits me.
    you can comeback to the starting are any time you want you dont have to do everything right away there , prolly you know this but just in case

Deleted
    about 40 hours in currently on novigrad trying to find a certain male character. What I wonder is, when you finish the main story, can you go ahead and finish the rest of the game afterwards. or do you need to use a previous save? I'm asking because I'm starting to get overlevelt for a lot of content If I contineu on all the exploring and side quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightruler View Post
    about 40 hours in currently on novigrad trying to find a certain male character. What I wonder is, when you finish the main story, can you go ahead and finish the rest of the game afterwards. or do you need to use a previous save? I'm asking because I'm starting to get overlevelt for a lot of content If I contineu on all the exploring and side quests.
    yes you can the game removes any history missions and history related stuff after you beat it and lets you do whatever you want
    the devs says that it takes you back to a certain point where certain key events havent happend yet and you can do whatever you want , finish missions contracts and all the other stuff freely theres just no more history missions . im gonna finish some missions to get all the witcher gear.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    It makes me happy to see how well the game is doing, for I am yet to embark in this excellent adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use the Witcher 3 megathread to post your thoughts.