Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcal View Post
    The actual topic is that people who chased off police increased their crime rate, but you keep getting hung up on race, mirror much?
    Actually the OP is hung up on race. He makes threads about any negative things done by black people, to try to make them look as bad as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    The middle ground should be the community standing up and not having 10 children and to teach them crime is bad
    well since people are going to have sex regardless of what people lecture to them about, I say provide cheap BC to the women, since apparently men dont like using condoms too much...

and more than just teach. I would say people should have to volunteer in various programs. If you're busy doing something productive, you cant get in trouble. I think with animals especially it teaches you responsibility for other living things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Actually the OP is hung up on race. He makes threads about any negative things done by black people, to try to make them look as bad as possible.
    Just looking at their created threads they seem to have quite a decent diversity, and nowhere in their OP did they say anything about blacks doing anything, they say how people should stop shunning cops. If anything, it seems to be an pro-cop thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    well since people are going to have sex regardless of what people lecture to them about, I say provide cheap BC to the women, since apparently men dont like using condoms too much...

and more than just teach. I would say people should have to volunteer in various programs. If you're busy doing something productive, you cant get in trouble. I think with animals especially it teaches you responsibility for other living things.
    Birthcontrol and condoms are free at planned parenthood, it has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with people taking personal responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise only 60% of Baltimore is black, right? How is pointing out facts racist? Make you're racist for making it about race?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just looking at their created threads they seem to have quite a decent diversity, and nowhere in their OP did they say anything about blacks doing anything, they say how people should stop shunning cops. If anything, it seems to be an pro-cop thread.
    How horrifying, cops only deserve the most cruel of verbal shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Birthcontrol and condoms are free at planned parenthood, it has nothing to do with money, it has everything to do with people taking personal responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realise only 60% of Baltimore is black, right? How is pointing out facts racist? Make you're racist for making it about race?
    Depends on how accessible planned parenthood clinics are. If theres only 1 or 2 in a major city, that isnt nearly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Didn't say all his threads were that way. In the near future he will make another race thread. Hes trying to mask his intentions and it's hilarious people think hes innocent. Then again you and him are on the same side, so of course you will defend him.

Deleted
    Didn't say all his threads were that way. In the near future he will make another race thread. Hes trying to mask his intentions and it's hilarious people think hes innocent. Then again you and him are on the same side, so of course you will defend him.
    Wait, you think Joe is a racist?

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize there are crime sprees every year on memorial weekend, right? OP only decided to focus on Baltimore because of these recent incidents. Baltimore being 60% black AND the recent issues is what made the OP single it out.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    People say dumb shit all the time on the internet. Call them out on their bullshit. Report the post. Move on. You cause these problems by dragging it out and being such a bloody drama queen. You do it in so many threads and don't seem to realise that the link between them is you. Everything is racism.

Me claiming a single racist phrase = I'm claiming everything is racism? How do you make that leap?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Wait, you think Joe is a racist?
    No, but he is defending OP.

No, but he is defending OP.
    Defending isn't quite the word I would use. But I stand by what I say, I don't see anything race related in the OP. In fact, even clicking on the link I see nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread's been more than a little derailed, I'm just going to lock it at this point.