Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What would you like to be the next Blizzard game?

If Blizzard were to announce a new game this BlizzCon, what would you personally like to see?

I'd love it if they were to make a new Warcraft, although I'm not sure how that would work lore-wise considering that it'd be running alongside WoW.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

SSBB with Blizzard characters!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Single-player RPG set in an non-cannon Warcraft world, a-la Legend of Zelda.

Warcraft 4/Warcraft Single Player RPG

Even WoW 2.0 would be fine

Don't think a new Warcraft would pose any problems, since they don't seem to intend advancing the main story beyond what was setup in WC3/Classic ever. IE: Dealing with Kiljaeden for real this time, Sargeras and the Burning Legion, C'thun and the other elder gods for real, Titan homeworld, etc. Just keep sidetracking in ways that let them rehash old lore/content ad naseum.

10+ Year Old Account
    WarCraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans and/or StarCraft Ghost.

Or for a dream game, re-releases of Vanilla WoW followed by each of the expansions as stand alone games that are completely redone as single player RPGs like Elder Scrolls, keeping all of the items, lore, characters and dungeons, but changing the game play to be purely single player/couple person co-op games. Wouldn't even have to be just one character, make it so you can assign commands and plans to a party of characters and make it a tactical real-time RPG that could at least attempt to take the appearance of a raid of characters taking down a powerful boss. Also have the characters be completely customizable and/or have default characters to form a party of based on the various random named NPCs that are suppose to be fellow "heroes" in WoW.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2015-05-27 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    A starcraft mmo, or something sci-fi would be interesting.
    Perhaps a game that designs similar as wow arena but is a standalone game, and standalone chars... even though they can keep some inspiration from different classes.
    Or why not a minecrafty kind of game, I don't play minecraft myself but would be interesting to see what Blizzard could come up with in that field.

Deleted
    Developing an MMO either in the starcraft or Overwatch IPs, wrapping up the majority of WoW's story and continuing into Warcraft 4.

either that SC Ghost thing with Nova with really really good intensive graphics (so not the usual Blizz graphics)

or WC4

No frigging idea... Maybe a Warcraft stealth game, I dunno, something where you go around do stealthy shit all over the world to take out some baddie... *big ol' shrug*

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4, and hoping it'll be something of a prequel, preffered somewhere during the War of the Ancients, but without Rhonin. No timey-wimey stuff.

Diablo 2: HD Enhanced Edition.

I don't like or care too much about other Blizzard game franchises.

Deleted
    I would love a Starcraft RPG! (Single player, not and MMO).

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft 4, or Warcraft 1/2/3 official remake on Starcraft 2 engine (the assets are already there, they just need to put them together into new games).
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Warcraft 4 if I had to choose between the existing IP's, but I think I'd be more interested in new IP's.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Maybe a post-apocalyptic sandbox MMO.
    Last edited by mmoccd76eed79f; 2015-05-27 at 04:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 new Xpac

Maybe World of Starcraft, or a single player Starcraft RPG.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

A new Warcraft RTS game. HD remakes of some classic titles (Diablo 1 and 2, WC1/WC2, etc) would also be cool.

Preferably one thats not a rip off of another. (wow/HS/overwatch)

I'd like to see an open world roamer in the warcraft universe with lots of lore and side storys