I liked;
    Arthas
    Rise of the Horde
    Tides of Darkness
    Sunwell Trilogy
    And parts of Warcrime

I disliked;
    All the other books Knaak wrote.
    Beyond the Dark Portal(sucked imo compared to the 2 before it)
    And parts of War Crimes

The others I find ok, or haven't read.

Favorites: WotA trilogy, lord of the clans (before I really knew a whole lot about WoW lore, I binge read this and got so into it that I actually got chocked up with how/when Taretha was killed) the last guardian, day of the dragon, arthas, tides of war.

Least favorites: most of the the knaak books other than the few I mentioned as favorites,

warcrimes (so un-Warcraft and out of place for Tyrande and Baine to be sitting in a freaking courtroom playing the part of lawyers?)

the latest Vol'jin one (cant remember what its called, shadows of the horde maybe?); I simply cant read the thing, I don't know if its good or not but it's so overly detailed! after reading almost a whole chapter on how a panda was about to pour tea (spoiler, I think he did pour it eventually) I gave up.

Wolfheart

Stormrage

I really liked Rise of the Horde, The Last Guardian, Tides of Darkness, Beyond The Dark Portal Of Blood & Honor, Lord of the Clans and Day of the Dragon. I quite enjoyed Arthas, The Shattering, Twilight of the Aspects and War Crimes, though all the Jaina stuff just felt like Golden tapping into bubble-gum young adult bullshit. Knaak's stuff, well the War of the Ancients trilogy was good in terms of the story but just badly written and horrendously plodding in terms of execution. The rest of this stuff isn't even worth getting into. Shadows of the Horde was really well written, but I just couldn't give a hoot about the story, so I couldn't get through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favourites: Arthas,Rise of the Lich King
    Lord of the Clans
    Tides of Darkness
    The Last Gaurdian
    War of the Ancients Trilogy
    Warcrimes
    Shattering:Prelude to Cataclysm
    Rise of the Horde
    Cycle of Hatred
    Of Blood and Honour

Least Favourite: Twilight of the Aspects
    Wolfheart
    Stormrage
    Shadows of the Horde
    Tides of War
    Day of the Dragon
    Dawn of the Aspects

Favorite:

Arthas, Rise of the Lich King
    War Crimes
    Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War

Worst:

War of the Ancients
    Wolfheart
    Warcraft Manga (Specifically the Med'an arc)

Favourite was probably Arthas: Rise of the Lich King. Least favourite was Stormrage by far.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Warcraft Manga (Specifically the Med'an arc)
    I wouldn't drag the entirety of Warcraft comics and mangas down to the Med'an arc's level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas and the one about the fall of the orcs on Draenor. Rise of the Horde I think? I got Arthas when it first came out and then let a friend borrow it and haven't seen it since ='(

New $30 hardcover, gone.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I wouldn't drag the entirety of Warcraft comics and mangas down to the Med'an arc's level.
    The Varian comics were just as bad for me. Ashbringer was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    fav: Rise of the horde
    least: war crimes no question, they planned to forgive garrosh since start, so basically it was all waste of time for anything
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power