Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    [video=youtube;zFjdrrW0l2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFjdrrW0l2Q[video]

Obligatory video.
    lol fuck how have I not seen that one yet? That's goddamn great.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Woulda been amazing if it DID drop 5/26....a Birthday gift from GabeN: Wallet DESTRUCTION!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Buying WoW tokens for gold now, potentially saving money for steam purchases but do have other priorities I "should" be focusing on instead.
    Will see if I am strong enough to resist.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    What's there left to buy if one already has the best games of 2015? GTA 5 and Witcher 3? Thousands of hours of content in those games. No other games matter anymore . . . perhaps Skyrim still...

Might finally get TW: Rome 2. Starting to have my RTS withdrawals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Might finally get TW: Rome 2. Starting to have my RTS withdrawals.
    Would advise against it personally.

It's ok after all the patches but isn't really a standout in the series. If you haven't given Atilla a go - seriously do, it's brilliant and a direct evolution of Rome 2. They took all the core mechanics of R2, added a huge amount more depth, brought back some of the most loved features (family trees, court intrigue, more advanced sieges etc) and actually released it in quite a solid state of balance with an OK AI (instead of the steamroll that is R2).

If you have played Atilla already and then pick up R2, you're just going to feel like everything you like is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Why was the sale rumored to go on a month before the calendar date of "summer starts"? The sales started off as late june into july, but more recently have been early July to mid July periods.

History
    2010: June 24 - July 4
    2011: June 30 - July 10
    2012: July 12 - July 23
    2013: July 11 - July 22
    2014: June 19 - June 30

My guess is either June 18 (which would mean the earliest ever) or June 28. 28th makes more sense since the Summer officially starts on the 21st. Though I wouldn't mind it starting on 4 or 11 July, since that would mean I can celebrate my birthday by buying myself some games

Deleted
    No thanks, already haven dozens of games from previous sales that I haven't even started playing. Getting a larger pile of shame is out of the question.

If you're like me, please control the impulse buying. Just because it costs 1.99 doesn't mean you HAVE to get it.

But I only have 2600 games on Steam, I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    No thanks, already haven dozens of games from previous sales that I haven't even started playing. Getting a larger pile of shame is out of the question.

If you're like me, please control the impulse buying. Just because it costs 1.99 doesn't mean you HAVE to get it.
    But but but it's 85% off, I'm saving money by buying it!!! /cry

Hmm, let's see...

My big wishlist of stuff I want to get, and will probably/might play (in no particular order):

• Tales from the Borderlands
    • Kentucky Route Zero
    • Resident Evil 4
    • Game of Thrones - A TellTale Game Series
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon: Deluxe (I guess, I already have it via GOG...lol)
    • Roller Coaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack (again, have it on GOG... >.<)
    • Aperture Tag
    • Ziggurat
    • Crypt of the NecroDancer
    • This War of Mine
    • Grim Fandango Remastered
    • Life is Strange
    • Besiege
    • Not a Hero
    • Shovel Knight
    • Invisible, Inc.
    • Chroma Squad
    • Darkest Dungeon
    • The Talos Principle
    • Tabletop Simulator

...and probably more I've forgotten about. *gulp* This sale might set me back a bit...

Deleted
    IGN Russia is claiming a leak from one of steam's Russian translators that states the sale will start on June 11th, and end June 22nd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    IGN Russia is claiming a leak from one of steam's Russian translators that states the sale will start on June 11th, and end June 22nd.
    Hey, that's my birthday!

Goodbye my money.

Yay, i'll have my birthday presents then!

Gaben pls.... stop :S

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Here's the Gamespot article highlighting this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, let's see...

*snip*
    Just letting you know that GOG.com has the GoT season on sale for $18. Otherwise, I wouldn't expect that much of a discount during the sale considering they just released the 4th episode.

Great. I was planning on saving some money in June...

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    This isn't confirmation. That article you linked is just regurgitating what the Gamespot article said which is just regurgitating what the IGN article said. It's still all based off of the Russian social media Steam page.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Hope Bastion is on sale still havent played it yet
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Told myself I was going to buy the Resident Evil 1 remake when it came on sale. Same with Telltale GoT, but I doubt that will be in the next sale.

Besides that, there is nothing.