Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    High enough dose destroys your liver. The bad thing is, it takes time. Two weeks. Most if not all painkillers work through your liver so so much for relieving any pain, which will be fucking agonizing as your organs slowly shut down. Basically if you don't fall unconscious you'll scream until you lose your voice or life. Broken bones isn't even close to that kind of pain, that's like level 3 compared to level 100. If you want something to compare with.

Pssh, when I was young it was sniffing prit-sticks or the board markers. Those were the days...
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    First neknominations and now this, who'd have thought Facebook would help thin the herd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosive Anarchist View Post
    It's similar to trying to climb the highest into trees, which every generation does.
    Substitute tree for stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I think 4 grams of acetaminophen in a 24 hour period can kill you.
    Not sure what kind of acetaminophen you got in your country. But the ones you get in Sweden wont kill you, atleast not right away. It can/will fuck your liver up and you will experience a very very slow death. And that is alot more than 4 grams. I've had over 4g/day from doctors when I had surgery and stuff.

OnT: This has to be the most retarded challenge ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    I dunno, looks to me like the Daily Wail are trying to stir up controversy about the "evul yoof" of today.
    The girl took an overdose after her relationship ended and died in 2011.
    This lol-let's-take-potentially-lethal-doses-of-painkillers challenge has apparently only sprung up recently.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Just weeding them out is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Paracetamol..... Oh yeah.... That's been a thing already over 30 yrs ago..

Pretty paracetamol you soothe my aching brow
    I need you when my head is spinning round
    I look into the looking glass but none of them is me
    It takes at least an hour to put me down
    First impressions often lie ~ they often fool the naked eye

I hold you gently on my tongue and then you drift away
    It's hard to read the writing on the label
    I force my eyes out sideways but I can't resist the strain
    And it don't help me, no it don't help me

I think I recognize a friendly face I've seen before
    I'm floating far too quickly to be sure
    (don't you despair)
    Take this inner web of twisted memories and lies
    (There's no one there)
    I'm fighting for a reason to go on

Pretty paracetamol you soothe my aching brow
    I need you when my head is spinning round
    I multiply myself by two in the mirror on the wall
    And it don't help me, no it don't help me

I think I've lost control, I think I've lost control
    I think I've lost control, I think I've lost control...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    I never knew that Facebook was a tool for natural selection, well there you have it.
    I never thought facebook could be used for good. Thank you facebook.

Deleted
    Well, different teenagers do stuff varying to different kind of degrees. When they get actually dangerous it's the parents job to step in and stomp these risks out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good for them. Weed out the stupid ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    evolution at its finest.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpie View Post
    Paracetamol Challenge - Are kids today really this dumb?

So i see there is a new FB craze where kids are daring each other to take as many Paracetamols or Acetaminophen as possible

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Challenge.html

If this is true i cant believe anyone even teenagers could be this stupid to try to do this. Paracetamols are insanely dangerous and even if you survive a overdose your liver could be fucked beyond repair.
    This is what we call natural selection

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    When people od on painkillers its mostly from the acetaminophen and not the opioid, unless is some exotic barbiturate. I think 4 grams of acetaminophen in a 24 hour period can kill you.
    The rate of acetaminophen overdose is no where near the rate of opioid overdose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Acetaminophen/Paracetamol is the easiest of the basic pain relievers to overdose on, so this is especially stupid.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Supposed to be a very painful way to go and pretty easy as well. Atleast the stupid ones that cant read a label wont spread their seed i guess.

She was an adult. She just broke up with her fiance days before their wedding. I'm going to go ahead and label this as a suicide.

It's like that talk show segment on rainbow parties and shit. Sounds fun. But absolute baloney.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    She was an adult. She just broke up with her fiance days before their wedding. I'm going to go ahead and label this as a suicide.

It's like that talk show segment on rainbow parties and shit. Sounds fun. But absolute baloney.
    The woman is highlighting the danger of overdosing on Paracetamol since her daughter died from an OD of Paracetamol, saying that people shouldn't mess around taking these. Not that her daughter died during the "challenge".

Quote Originally Posted by Baldur View Post
    The woman is highlighting the danger of overdosing on Paracetamol since her daughter died from an OD of Paracetamol, saying that people shouldn't mess around taking these. Not that her daughter died during the "challenge".
    Because there is no challenge. The dangers of acetaminophen have been well known for a while. The first time I had a headache and my mom was like "Here, take a Tylenol" she went on to explain the fact that taking too much can cause permanent liver damage. So if I'm too dumb to understand that it's a pill bottle full of Darwin awards. It's win win.

Kids have been doing stupid stuff since forever. I remember in the 80s/90s kids snorting pixie sticks up their nose. I remember a kid coming to school with no eyebrows because he burned them off doing something on a dare. Etc etc.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.