View Poll Results: What kind of Weather to you prefer and enjoy the most?

Voters
177. This poll is closed
  • Hot

25 14.12%
  • Cold

86 48.59%
  • Neither

29 16.38%
  • Seasonal Cold Winters, Hot Summers and Fall and Spring in the Middle

37 20.90%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like everything California isn't. I like Rain, Snow, and cold overcast weather. Its sad because I live where its sunny, dry and warm all year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cold. You can always put on more layers to warm up. When you're hot, you can only take off so much before it becomes indecent exposure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    around 86f/30c

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    I like summer thunder storms, dark skies, lightning and rain drops the size of marbles.
    i LOVE those big, meaty rain drops like that.

but thunder drives my nerves insane. i just can't handle explosions.

I'd rather be cold than hot. The former is much easier & cheaper to deal with.

I also like rain, it soothes me.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    People like the cold? I find that strange. I see nothing enjoyable about it.
    Depends on how you wanna look at it. Some people find comfort bundling up. When its hot though you can only remove so many layers, it also costs more to cool down as well. With the cold you can add as many layers as you need. Also fire, its cheap. I love wood burning stoves, I also like bonfires in the fall and winter months, its really comfortable and enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like the summer as much as the other person, but u cant get rid of the heat, specially.humid heat which i hate the most. cant walk 5min without sweating buckets

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I miss the weather in Hawaii. 75 with a chance of rain most days.

Beyond that though I rather enjoy the summertime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

74-77 degrees Fahrenheit is pretty ideal.

Mostly cold.

Overcast around 50-60 degrees is perfect to me.

Where's the option for asphalt melting heat and nuclear detonation sunshine?

mostly cold. hot weather is super annoying. people become acclimated to cold weather easier.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    mostly cold. hot weather is super annoying. people become acclimated to cold weather easier.
    My ass. I was raised in places where you either had 6 feet snow or would rain for 11 months straight. HATED EVERY MOMENT OF IT.

Moved to Spain. Jackpot. I like being outside. I love the pool, the beach, terraces etc. Nothing beats sitting on a terrace until wee hours of the morning sipping ice cold beer with friends and then next day sweating it out by the pool in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    What kind of weather do you like the Most, and if you had to choose one over the other which would you pick Mostly Hot, or Mostly Cold?
    If these are the only options, put me in South Beach. Fuck the cold. I'd prefer a nice 60-70s with rain and clouds.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hot. Being too hot is just uncomfortable, being cold is painful. My favorite type of weather is super hot, zero humidity, and really windy.

I like where I live at in Washington state. Just off the coast on Whidbey Island (50ish miles from Seattle). The weather is rather temperate, and the winters are surprisingly mild. It rains a lot :P but I can deal with that. Rarely gets over 80 degrees in the summer, and I'm grateful... because I don't have central AC in base housing. In fact, none of the houses have AC! We just open up our windows. Doesn't rain much in the summer.

I'm from central Texas, and I find the weather much preferable in WA. Summers and winters in Texas are brutal... really dry. My skin cracks in the winter, especially if it's windy. I go through a lot of lotion. I've been to Chicago during the winter, too. That sucked. Also used to live in Norfolk, VA... didn't like it there either. My husband is from CT, and preferred Texas because it's a lot warmer. And he doesn't have to shovel snow.

We're both hoping to stay here in WA. It's a good middle ground for what we're used to.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark and gloomy, around 20-22 degrees Celsius.

Perfect Weather.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

Sunny weather with very little clouds, around +20-25C with a nice, light summer breeze. Perfect day to go to the beach or a terrace for a few drinks. Pretty close to what it's like outside right now, though at the moment its only +17C.

As for winter... Around -10C and a sunny weather with clear skies... and tons of snow on the ground. Though this kind of weather is exceedingly rare :P But it's the perfect weather for any winter outdoor-activities.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cold without rain. TEH BEST

Cool, but not "omg I can't feel anything below my waist" cold. So...fall. Clear and cool with just a small amount of wind is ideal for me.

I live in north GA, so fall is usually right around that temperature I like. The view here is pretty nice in the fall as well, but it has the unfortunate side effect of bringing in shitloads of tourists/traffic. Have fun trying to drive....pretty much anywhere here for like the entire month of October.

I also love to see some snow every once in a while, but those are pretty rare here. We get...maybe one good snowfall a year. "Good snowfall" by our standards is like...3 inches.

Overall, I'd rather it be freezing than hot.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-05-27 at 01:38 PM.