Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    He reallly seems like one of those guys who was rejected in HS and gets his revenge on women back then by banging one young chick after another. I mean, for gods sake, he only wants to see her at night.
    Has it ever occurred to you that, maybe, he has a job he does during the day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    unless he works 7 days a week, or is on call as a doctor, theres going to be a day or 2 where he can see her during the day (even if its something like one of his free days a month). ALWAYS during the night even on days off is sketchy, unless for just bootycall

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    no.

it didn't.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let the relationship run its course, if he does end up hurting her THEN you beat the shit outta him

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as your sister is an adult it's really not your business. The only thing you can and/or should do is tell her how you feel about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm sitting here thinking about the title name, and I'm questioning if it's as nasty as I'm thinking.
    Sounds like a CL ad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Calmy and warmly warn her that these sorts of things happen and let her know that your worried about her (because you care etc.) and a bit sus about the guy. There isn't much you can do unfortunately, she may end up being a more mature person because of it.

I was lucky and my sisters have so far been in normal long term relationships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    How do you know she's not just in it for the fun? Wealthy guy who can show her a good time and take her places guys her own age can only drive by.
    It's not that they can't.

It's that they have goals and your wallet stays a lot thicker when you don't have a woman in your life. When you're young, you want a sports car or a nice truck. You want to move into a real house out of an apartment.

entertaining women will make all of these goals harder and take longer to achieve because they are expected to pay for everything, leaving fuck all in their bank account. takes a while to work your way up to a job where you are swimming in $$

I remember when I moved out of my mother's. It was hard, working for what I wanted. What my parents had to work for, they could buy in a summer. What I wanted to work for, I'd have to work harder than they ever did all year for 2 years. After taking girls out on dates , buying them things and going out all the time with friends, I'd realize that I wasn't keeping as much money as I wanted.

I'd write this stuff down and be like "fuck. i just got the biggest paycheck of my career and i can't even realistically spend as much money as i want to if i want to buy that car next year"

"having a good time" to women is practically synonymous with "spending a dudes money". whether it's recreational drug use, hitting up a bar, driving out into the middle of fucking nowhere or just getting take-out.

Most women are never going to find a dude worth the time of day in his early years because the only ones standing out are impulsive morons burning up all of their money, overshadowing the guy who doesn't have time or his parents' money to be a fuckboy, busting his ass working for everything he has. Shit, he probably doesn't have enough time in the day to give a woman the attention that she wants because she is so high maintenance and needy.

It's my sisters emotional stability.

Like hell it isn't my business.
    Maybe she just wants to get pumped by him for a few months, maybe she likes sex. Your sisters vagina is none of your business
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Maybe she just wants to get pumped by him for a few months, maybe she likes sex. Your sisters vagina is none of your business
    I know that isn't the case.

I know that isn't the case.
    How, do you talk often with your sister about her sex life?

Maybe if you don't care about them at all, sure.

But most sane family and friends get upset seeing their friends and family upset, so yeah, it is kinda in a way "their business", more like it's kinda expected of good friends/family to give warnings, even if they're not always accurate.

How, do you talk often with your sister about her sex life?
    Maybe he's met the guy a few times and seen how he acts?

Well..I got nowhere else to ask about this.

But my younger sis appears to be falling for a 35 year old electrical engineer. Dude gots the Mercedes Benz that i've drooled over and everything.

He reallly seems like one of those guys who was rejected in HS and gets his revenge on women back then by banging one young chick after another. I mean, for gods sake, he only wants to see her at night.

The minute my sis gets somewhat demanding, i'm afraid he's gonna dump her like a used tampon and move on to the next youngin. And frankly, she don't need to be subjected to that right now.

I'm not sure if there's anything I can really do.
    Maybe she's just a trashy girl. There's millions of them out there and if she won't listen to you, she probably won't figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    shes a moped.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's an adult. Tell her how you feel and then leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Maybe if you don't care about them at all, sure.

But most sane family and friends get upset seeing their friends and family upset, so yeah, it is kinda in a way "their business", more like it's kinda expected of good friends/family to give warnings, even if they're not always accurate.

Maybe he's met the guy a few times and seen how he acts?
    She could know perfectly well what the guy is like and is ok with a few months of meaningless sex. Maybe she likes him for his wealth. We have one side of the story given by one person.

I doubt there is anything you can do. Telling her about him and warning her would just drive a wedge between you two. Even if it turns out you are right, she may still be angry at you.

Just let it go. If he ends up banging her once and leaving, talk to her and try to use this as a lesson. But this only works if your sis can learn from mistakes.

You can also go teh big bro route and pull dude to the side and give him "Tha Speech". I always wanted to do that myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

She could know perfectly well what the guy is like and is ok with a few months of meaningless sex. Maybe she likes him for his wealth. We have one side of the story given by one person.
    Okay? But your question was how Bigzo would know, and does his sister talk to him about her sex life.

I was pointing out there's other ways to tell, like if when she first introduced him, he wasn't acting right. First impressions are huge, and if someone seriously cares about the person they're dating, they should be aiming to make a good first impression.

Maybe the guy came around acting like a jerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    How much you wanna bet that if you ask her why is she with the guy, she'll say, "Hey it's my life. Mind your own fucking beeswax!" or some such?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    How much you wanna bet that if you ask her why is she with the guy, she'll say, "Hey it's my life. Mind your own fucking beeswax!" or some such?
    depends on his relationship with her. If its good, she'll tell why. If its bad or hes normally been jut kind of "meh" about her personal life, she'll brush him off.