new EU players "guild" (free company) - any interest?

I, like so many, will start FFXIV again - on the Odin (EU) server. I was wondering if there is any interest in forming a free company for ex wow players. The idea would be to get to know FFXIV together with people who have the same background (WOW). First it would be to level together, to help each other out and generelly just have fun. Later, if it works out and people are staying, it could of course transition into a raiding guild. It would be very important to me that people have a positive mindset, are helpful and firendly. It also doesn't matter if your first language is English or not. As long as it's enough to communicate it's cool You need to be level 25 to form a free company so, the first few levels we would play without the actual guild.

I just wanted to know if there is a large enough interest in the mmo-champ community for doing something like this. Let me know. If there are enough people we could get into more detail.

Deleted
    My advice would be to avoid that kind of guild. Yeah that sound nice to have people with same background as you, and you go all fresh to new mmo, but in a long run that would be disaster. Everything on chat would be comparing this game to WoW all the time, some people would be disappointed and were complaining all the time, then WoW nostalgia would hit and someone will encourage you all to go back to WoW. Trust me I've seen this before. If you really want to give FFXIV a chance join people who already like the game.

Yeah I just joined an existing guild with a friend. Great people there and hey, great complex classes - you wouldn't believe that after the slow start with the few abilities. Check out the guide for summoner here: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...Summoner-Guide

Anyway, I am having a blast in that game! I tested many MMOs over the years, but this kind of feeling playing a game I only had in the beginning of UO and WOW, the two MMOs I played for years. This actually might be it, my new time sink.

The original post is not relevnt anymore, but there was no interest anyway