10+ Year Old Account

Help! Locked WeakAura string?

Hey all! I downloaded a WA string that I would like to use however it is not working besides 1 aspect of it. I didnt understand why, but after playing with it I realized that while looking at each element of the string individually, there is a little lock icon for most of them. The only part that is working is unlocked while the rest remain locked. I dont know how to toggle this option, can anyone help?

- - - Updated - - -

So its not a lock, but a loaded and not loaded icon.

For whatever reason, only the ones I indicated ever load and show up on my screen. This pic was taken in combat so I assume they should all be lit up

You're looking RIGHT at the options for load settings. You have the entire group selected, so its showing you the collective options for the group, which is why talent selected is bluem that means some of those auras only load with a certain talent selected. I assume whoever made them knew what they were doing and the load settings are right, but you can always play around with them and re-import if you have to.

You assume they should be active, but what if they shouldn't be? Most of those auras are talents on the same tier, so if you choose Cascade, then its impossible for Halo to also be active. Same for holy fire and PW:Solace(which replaces the former). Without the actual string, or more details, we can only guess most of them have either a talent or spec requirement you still aren't meeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that makes sense, but none of the talents I actually have are showing up on the aura when Im in combat. the only one that works correctly is Solace.

Post the string here, or a link to where you got it, and I'll look at it

100% chance if you click on each aura and look at load settings you probably have either something stopping it from loading or you have "talent selected" but no talent picked so it will literally never load.