Deleted

BRF Speed Kill Order

To make BRF Heroic a little more tolerable we've talked about trying speed clear/kills and trying to beat our times each week.

If you consider everything a one shot - which would be your best order to complete bosses in?

I think I'd do Darmac -> Thogar -> Maidens first, since the run from maidens through the tunnel leads directly to the next wing. Then after that run, you end up outside Hanz and Franz room, so I'd do Hanz and Franz -> Flamebender -> Kromog. Then take the elevator up and go to Gruul and Oregorger. With Kromog dead, you no longer have the runes to dodge in the hallway to that wing, nor leading up to blast furnace. Knock that out in whatever order, then onto Blackhand.

So: Darmac -> Thogar -> Iron Maidens -> Hanz and Franz -> Flamebender Ka'graz -> Kromog -> Gruul -> Oregorger -> Blast Furnace -> Blackhand

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    I think I'd do Darmac -> Thogar -> Maidens first, since the run from maidens through the tunnel leads directly to the next wing. Then after that run, you end up outside Hanz and Franz room, so I'd do Hanz and Franz -> Flamebender -> Kromog. Then take the elevator up and go to Gruul and Oregorger. With Kromog dead, you no longer have the runes to dodge in the hallway to that wing, nor leading up to blast furnace. Knock that out in whatever order, then onto Blackhand.

So: Darmac -> Thogar -> Iron Maidens -> Hanz and Franz -> Flamebender Ka'graz -> Kromog -> Gruul -> Oregorger -> Blast Furnace -> Blackhand
    After Kromog just jump off the platform and kill yourself to go to Gruul/Oregorger/Blast Furnace. Takes you straight back to the starting room without waiting for the elevator.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstus View Post
    This, and if you have people showing up early, start clearing all the trash available before any bosses ( Gruul, Oregorger, H&F, Darmac, Blackhand ) it really speeds the whole process of just going from boss to boss.