Hey
My name is Truffula. I'm the recruitment officer for Obsessions US-Zul'jin. We are currently looking for some raiders to fill core spots for Mythic progression going into 6.2. We would love to get a chance to talk with anyone interested. You can hit me up on battlenet at Lark#1181. Or feel free to put in an app on our website. Obligatory recruitment info can be found below...

Guild Name:* Obsessions
Realm: Zul'jin US (PvE) Horde
Progression:*6/7 Mythic HM and 8/ 10 Mythic BRF
Schedule: Tu,Wed, Thur. 9pm -Midnight Eastern

Who we are
Obsessions started in MoP as a group of friends looking to tackle heroic content at a good pace, while on a relaxed schedule. In preparation for Warlords' mythic content the roster has swelled, but we still aim to be competitive with the same relaxed atmosphere we started out with.

Current Class/Role Needs
I don't care if your progression doesn't match ours, or you are nervous about stepping into a more organized raid enviroment. Any player of skill, and reliability should feel free to apply REGARDLESS of our current needs.

Priority
Rogue
DK (Unholy or Blood)
Warlock
Priest (Shadow)
Mage

Expectations
Mumble is our mode of communication
Being prepared. In essence, know the general boss strategies beforehand. Have necessary addons downloaded and set up before raid.
Know your class. We are not all theorycrafters, that's a given. But knowing what talent/spec excels on a given boss fight is a must.
Good raid awareness. Can't do anything if you are always dead.
Be drama free.
Be reliable. We feel that real life always comes first. But with that said, steady raid attendance is a must.
Enjoy the game and don't take it too seriously. This game can be frustrating when wiping on progression bosses night after night. I expect anyone applying to be able to handle that frustration without crying themselves to sleep, or raging on their fellow raid members.

Contact Information
Recruitment Officer: Truffula (Lark#1181)
Officers: Brewstout, Sarcasticus, Crazyplants
Feel free to contact one of us in game, myself on battlenet, or drop an app on our website.