10+ Year Old Account

Pharmacy Job Outlook in 2015 and beyond

Hi guys, just some referencing some links to this discussion on if you think the Pharmacist job market is not doing well for future new grads.

My Main concern in all this is that my wife is about to graduate with a B.S. in Biochemistry and one of her potential job choices is becoming a pharmacist.

i was reading up on some articles and they were stating with the surplus of new pharmacy schools churning out more graduates, that with the already equilibrium-state of pharmacy jobs and job seekers, that it's only going to get worse.

Any new grads or graduates having a hard time finding pharmacist jobs?

I work in a hospital that trains pharmacist on their hospital rotations and I spoke with one the other day who said a CVS hired her starting at like 90k. It is a "go where the demand" is kind of market though. If the market is saturated then yeah you are going to see problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    ya it seems out here in california the job market for Pharmacists is not going well, and its gonna get worse with all the new schools pumping out grads.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Finland you need a specific pharmacist university master's degree to work as a pharmacist. Being a biochemist/chemist/whatever doesn't qualify you for it - which is a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.